" Humse dur isiliye bagti ho na kyuki kisi or ke pass jana hai"

" You runaway from me because you have to go to someone else" he move ahead and a eyebrows move close.

What is he talking about?

" Humari hone ke baad vo apna lega tumhe?"

" After becoming mine will he accept you?"

My frown gets deeper he place his knee on the edge of the bed climbing up and my cold shiver come over me. He lean down and his presence and scent surrounded me making me uncomfortable. I slowly shook my head and try to shift a little back but then he grabbed my hand and hold it between us. I  twist my hand wanting to come out of his grip.

" Bolo!"

" Say!" He said loudly and my eyes snapped up to his which were filled with fury.

" Hume nahi pata aap kya kahe rahe hai"

" I don't know what are you talking about" I try to pull my wrist but he grip it more tightly making burning sensation fell on my wrist.

" Ahh.."

" Nahi pata tumhe"

" You don't know" he come closer and spoke through clenched teeth. My vision is blurred with tears and teeth clenched tightly to stop the sound of sob from coming out. The tear left my eye sliding down on my cheek, I shook my head staring at him.

He clenched his jaw and jerked me back I fell on the bed. My hair covered my face but I feel his presence hover over me. I move my hand up and I feel his hard chest against my hand I jerked my face to one side and  my hair move aside.

" Nahi!"

" No! "

He grabbed my wrist and move it aside pinning it on side and move closer I continue shooking my head.

" Aap aisa karke hamara sharir toh pa lenge magar humari aatma kabhi nahi pa sakenge"

" You will get my body by force but you won't get my soul by force!" I said loudly closing my eyes.

I feel him move up a little I slowly move my head and open my eyes and found him staring at me. I blinked, he blinked then I blinked and slowly his lips curved upward and he laughed.

He laughed loudly.

He rolled over to side placing his one hand on his stomach he laughed loudly throwing his head back and I keep staring at him astonished

He stopped laughing and turn his head towards me and grinned. I look at him without blinking trying to figure out what is running in his mind.

Suddenly he grabbed my elbow and pulled me over him. My body pressed against his hard body. I place my hand on his chest to lift myself but he place his hand over mine and other hand on my waist.

" Yeh bataiye apki rooh ka hum karenge kya?"

" Tell me what do I do with your soul?" He chuckled.

" Aap haqeeqat me itni masoom hai?"

" You are literally this naive?" He asked when I didn't reply anything.

" Rooh ki aad me jism tak noch khate hai log
Pyaar ke naam pe hawas ki aag bujate hai log."

" In the guise of the soul, people even scratch the body
People extinguish the fire of lust in the name of love."