A Steamy Shower | Loki Laufeyson & James 'Bucky' Barnes

A/N: This was requested by Chocolate_Cherry on AO3. Thank you for the request! I hope you like it. ♥️

Summary: Loki is caught jerking off in the shower at night by Bucky and helps him.

Timeline: None.

Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x James 'Bucky' Barnes
Warning: Full on smut, scroll on if you don't like it. M/M

~~~

Loki was the last person to take a shower in the Stark Tower. He always enjoyed it when there was nothing but dead silence and darkness around him in the tower. He did have to admit he loved belonging to a place where not only his brother was praised but also lately he was and the people genuinely started to care for him, but sometimes he needed to relax in his own presence and empty his thoughts.

Especially after he met Bucky.

He had to admit that the moment he had met the man, certain feelings started to bottle up and the more they talked, the more he couldn't relieve those feelings anymore.

He wanted him.

Closing his eyes as he leaned against the shower wall with one of his large hands, the other one desperately stroking himself to a fast pace, he imagined Bucky fucking him hard from behind in the meantime. Deep, hard and wild thrusts. He wouldn't mind being his little submissive at all.

What he didn't realise however, was that he had totally forgotten to lock the door to the bathroom behind him and everyone could come in unannounced. It also didn't help that the upstairs shared toilet was built inside of the huge marble bathroom so whenever someone had to pee, they had to do so in the bathroom or they had to walk downstairs which no one was going to do in the middle of the night.

Feeling his cock twitch and throb, precum leaking, he knew he was getting closer, tightening his hand as he stroked inhumanly fast. Unfortunately, he couldn't reach his high though when he heard the doorknob twist behind him.

"Fuck...." Loki mumbled and tried to hide his still rock hard cock as he acted like he was just taking a night shower after a long day of work.

"Loki?" Bucky raised his brow, watching the black-haired man look back at him. "Sorry, you didn't lock the door. I didn't know you were in here.

"I.. uh.. I forgot." He stuttered, but still managed to let the words come out with confidence.

Did it really have to be Bucky?

His cock jumped excitedly seeing him, but Loki only felt more and more embarrassed. He really didn't want anyone to find out he, a god, had to jerk himself to get relief over some guy.

A really.. really.. really hot guy..

Loki made the mistake of turning his body just an inch to grab the shampoo, Bucky's eyes suddenly meeting with Loki's curved cock that was standing up in all its glory, ready to be touched.

Without saying anything Bucky undid himself of his grey sweats and shirt to Loki's surprise, his muscles glistening in the white light of the mirror as he made his way into the glass shower as well.

"What are you doing?" Loki whispered, watching him close the glass door behind him.

"I know you want me, I've seen it on your face the moment we met." He growled lowly as he walked closer to the god who stepped back with each step Bucky took forward towards him. "I know you were thinking about me while you were jerking off."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, rolling his eyes a bit to come off as unfazed and none embarrassed when in reality he was ready to get on his knees for the soldier. "I did not know it was a sin to do so."

"I want you." He smirked lustfully, watching Loki's eyes widen within seconds.

"You do?" He whispered softly and Bucky nodded, grabbing his waist as he turned him around and pressed his broad chest against his back.

"Yes, I do." He whispered back against his neck, leaving sloppy open kisses as his big hand closed around his sensitive cock, pumping it a few times to make it rock hard again. "And I know you want me too." He grabbed his own cock and stroked it at the same pace he stroked Loki's. "Now~ be quiet~ we don't want the others to hear." Bucky commanded and Loki instantly shut up, shivering as he felt his thumb tease his tip.

"Yes sergeant." Loki teased softly, feeling Bucky's strong hands pressing him against the cold shower wall as he spread his cheeks.

"Relax for me~." He ordered and the god relaxed, taking in a deep breath as he felt his thick huge cock push into his tight hole. He had to admit he never had felt such a big dick inside of him, but he already loved the stretch and sting.

"Bucky~!" Loki groaned, feeling his hot breath against his neck and his heart pounding against his back as he thrusted deep and fast.

"Quiet." Bucky looked down at Loki with a dominant glare even though he knew he couldn't see it, he made sure he could feel the glare.

"It's too good." He whined a bit though, losing all his leadership and confidence as he turned into Bucky's little sub. All how he imagined he wanted it.

He could feel the soldier grab him by his throat, fucking deeper into his deep spot and both men twitched at the feelings of pleasure.

"You like that, don't you little manwhore." Bucky growled in his ear, squeezing his dick before stroking it at the same pace he fucked Loki with and the black-haired man started to shake "You're close already, aren't you?"

Loki simply nodded, not able to make a sound as his insides were being absolutely destroyed.

"Then fucking cum for me."

That was all Loki needed to hear.

Within seconds he exploded, busting all over the shower wall as he felt the warmth of Bucky's cum fill him and it didn't take long for the two to turn into panting messes.

"Clean yourself and the bathroom up~." Bucky demanded still out of breath, biting Loki's neck before giving it a kiss and pulling out. "I'll see you in my bedroom."