Roommates | Erik Killmonger

Summary: Kira and Erik have been mixed-gender roommates at the MIT for almost a year now and it seems they both have some bottled up emotions they have to let go off.

Timeline: Before he joined the United States Navy SEALs.

Pairing: Dom!Student!Erik x Kira (OC)
Warning: Smut, Oral, Spanking, Daddy kink, Doggy style.

~~~

Kira strolled through the wide hallways of her university, thinking about how yet another rough day had finally ended at the MIT. If she was really honest with herself, she would even admit it was always tough and exhausting for her because she understood almost nothing, but she didn't want to be that negative person again. She knew she was just as smart as everyone else in her class, but she could barely keep up with everything because her mind just couldn't focus on the boring classes anymore and that just didn't sit right with her.

She used to love learning new things.

With a sigh, she opened the heavy door to her shared dorm and threw her backpack to the side before her jaw dropped in jealousy.

"How the fuck?! I had a whole day planned in with classes and here you are, sitting on the couch all relaxed- nah." Kira whined at the smirking man ahead of her who was slouching on the sofa with his black sweats on, no shirt, and the golden chain that he never took off hanging around his muscled neck.

"You've ever relax yourself?" He leaned his arm over the backrest so he could watch the woman over his shoulder.

"You can't relax when you're studying all day and night. Why are you suddenly so relaxed?" She crossed her arms as she walked closer to him. "Professor sick?"

"Mhuh." He hummed and closed his eyes. "And I finished everything already." He bragged and lifted his chin up before watching her again.

"Smart ass." She laughed, shoving his arm away so she could lean over the couch to see what he was doing. "Really, you're watching that? Since when do you not play those video games anymore?"

"Since when did you become my mom? Huh? It's a cool movie, aight?" He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes in a defensive manner, but she knew he was playing with her.

"Alright, sure~ Don't have to be so defensive about it, I simply just wondered." She giggled as she jumped over the backrest of the couch to sit beside him. "Come on, turn that Ps4 on. I wanna destroy you in a game of COD." She elbowed him softly to get his eyes off of the screen so either one of them could start the game console.

"Fine, but if I win, I'm allowed to destroy you in my bed." He rubbed his hands together and moved his head closer to hers to whisper into her ear, his voice huskier than before. "Just a quick fuck~...."

"E!" She pushed him away gently. "House rule number one; we're the only mixed-gender dorm so no fucking." She eyed Erik up and down sternly while holding up a finger to sign to him to keep his distance. "And no, because I sometimes shower with the door open doesn't mean that that rule doesn't count anymore."

It was true. She showered with the door open most of the time, but it wasn't to tease him or with any sexual intentions. It simply was to ventilate her damp and hot bathroom.

Their shared dorm was massive. They all were at the MIT to give the students space to study. The moment you'd walk through the large and heavy front door you would enter an open space with a very modern aesthetic, white and gray walls and black curtains decorating the enormous windows. To the right was a gray industrial kitchen with a cooking island that you could also use as a dinner table. The rest of the space was used for a living room with a TV, a huge comfy black sofa and a few more pieces of furniture and decorations that belonged to the students themselves to make it feel more like home. Both the left and right walls had two doors.