Odin's Bastard | Loki Laufeyson

A/N: This one shot was requested by SashaWalker5 on AO3. Thank you for the request. ♥️♥️ Sorry it took so long and I hope you like it!

Prompt: "I'm here to take you home."

Summary: Loki finds out that after Hela was destroyed, another child of Odin had broken free and wandered around Midgard with no harm in mind whatsoever.

Timeline: After Ragnarok, however, Thanos doesn't show up and Asgard doesn't blow up either.

Pairing: This is strictly a brother/sister relationship and so it is a platonic relationship. Fem!Sibling!Reader.
Warning: None.

~~~

Not even days after the brothers' victory of defeating their evil sister, word of another child of Odin came out as they found their father's hidden books. One of the golden books mentioned a woman, Y/N, an unknown goddess who was bearing the last name Odinsdottir as well as her last known location on Midgard. Thor didn't want to poke the bear and cause a worse situation, but Loki knew what it felt like to be abandoned and cast out of the family so he insisted on seeing her and bringing her home.

During his journey to Midgard with the help of Heimdall, Loki read more of Odin's golden book. His father had written down an explanation about why he had evicted his youngest daughter.

Odin had a scandalous love affair during his marriage with Frigga. Feeling like he had to cover up his deeds, he forced his newborn's mother to disguise her child as a human and send her to Midgard.

'Poor girl', he thought and sighed, feeling the taxi he was in come to a halt.

He had loved to use any other type of transportation for this, but sadly he had to travel as most humans did. He had absolutely no idea where to find his so-called sister and neither did Heimdall for once so he had to find her the old way.... by looking through old phone books and their addresses.

"Sir, this is your stop." The exhausted man spoke and held up his trembling hand, waiting for the money to be placed into his palm.

"Thank you." He gave the man his money and got out, scanning the neighbourhood. "You surely won yourself some luxury in this terrible place." He mumbled, slightly jealous.

Apparently his sister was living in one of the biggest penthouses in New York, clearly living a rich and comfortable life. It was something Loki had wished to accomplish when he was younger, find a place that would accept and treat him well.

He got into the elevator and let himself inside, noticing she wasn't home yet.

~~~

"No, I don't want to deal with that bullshit again." Y/N hissed through the phone, grabbing her keys to unlock her door to her penthouse. "No. Are you even listening? Jesus, figure it out." She hung up and rolled her eyes, locking her door behind her.

She had a terrible day at work and felt like her workers were completely brainless.

"So, I...." Loki tried to speak up, but the woman held up her finger in a sassy way, turning to him as she cut him off.

"No. Nah-uh." She shook her head and threw her keys onto her counter. "Not in the mood for your games."

"My games?" Loki raised his brow, uncrossing his legs as he said up straight.

"Loki, god of trickery, frost giant. Yeah, I know who you are and I'm not in the mood to talk to you, brother." She watched him uninterested and took off her shoes. "I was fine without you all and tell the heartless old man to fuck off cause I ain't coming back to help him with his stupid little wars. He's the reason I'm living here in the first place."

"He's dead." Loki bluntly said and she looked up from taking off her shoes, dropping her second shoe to the floor by the surprise. "Odin is dead and I'm here to bring you home sister, but if you're okay with living a life like this then I'll let you rot on this useless planet." He shrugged, slowly getting up with the same impassive facial expression. "But don't feel regret because of your terrible half-witter decision."

"You're saying dear old dad is dead?" She blocked his way to get out of the apartment and he towered over her, showing a mischievous grin.

"My sister is suddenly burning with curiosity now I mentioned our expired father?" He laughed and grabbed her doorknob, shoving her to the side. "Too late."

Y/N froze his hand to the door and he watched her. "You're not the only frost giant." She shrugged with pride and crossed her arms.

"Half frost giant huh?" He smirked and broke free from the door, pretty impressed by his little sister.

"Yes, and it's never too late. Bring me home, Loki." She stared at him with a stern glare and he smiled, actually kinda liking her attitude cause he could see himself in her. "I changed my mind."

"Come on then little sister, Heimdall is waiting for us." He opened the door for her and she nodded, getting out so they could both finally return home through the bifrost. Home where he could teach his little sister everything about Jotunheim and perhaps even find out who her mother was.

He knew they didn't start off strong, but he also knew she would trust him sooner or later because he saw his younger self in her and he knew how she thought.