Pei Chuan took the phone and hummed lightly, "Is there anything else?"

The implication is for him to leave.

"Mr. Pei, I want to ask you one last question." Before Pei Chuan could answer, Jiang Jingyan looked at his expressionless face and continued, "Are you sincere to Suici?"

Pei Chuan: "Yes."

He really regarded Lin Suici as his younger brother, very seriously.

There are many rumors about Pei Chuan in the circle, and one of the most talked about is Pei Chuan's emotional issues. Everyone says he has no interest in women or is not good at that aspect because he has never touched anyone, regardless of gender.

Previously, there were also people who wanted to please Pei Chuan and tried their best to send people to his bed, but they were all kicked out in the end.

It's all hearsay, and Jiang Jingyan doesn't know the truth, but he is sure of one thing, Pei Chuan is not a person who messed around in this aspect.

"If you......"

Pei Chuan coldly interrupted Jiang Jingyan's words, "I will take good care of him, Mr. Jiang doesn't need to bother himself."

Jiang Jingyan was choked for a moment, and it took him a long time to squeeze out a smile, "Okay, then I will trouble Mr. Pei, goodbye."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and walked out, the smile on his face slowly disappearing.

For the time being, he believed Pei Chuan's words.

Little did he know that he and Pei Chuan were thinking about totally different things.

As soon as he walked out of the door, Jiang Jingyan's shoulders suddenly felt heavy, and he subconsciously hid to the side, frightened.

In the end, he saw Pei Yu leaning against the door in a leisurely posture, and waving at him with folded arms. His fox eyes, which were covered with thin lenses, were slightly narrowed as he spoke, "Brother Jingyan, what a coincidence! We meet again."

"Don't keep calling me that, who is your brother here?"

Jiang Jingyan glanced at him coldly, feeling disgusted beyond words, so he quickly walked outside after speaking.

"Brother Jingyan, why are you walking so fast?" Pei Yu followed with a smile.

Sometimes he is very disliked by people, like now, but the more Jiang Jingyan dislikes him, the more he wants to stand in front of him.

"With such an ugly face, you suffered losses from my brother again, right?"

Jiang Jingyan suddenly stopped, and looked at Pei Yu expressionlessly, "Are you free? Come have a drink with me."

Pei Yu raised his eyebrows with great interest, "Okay."

Lin Suici was in a daze and didn't know how long he had slept. When he woke up, the sun had already set.

When Pei Chuan came in, he saw him sitting on the bed with a blank expression, staring at a certain point in the void with his eyes open, not knowing what he was thinking.

After seeing Pei Chuan come in, he pursed his lips at him, showing a shallow and somewhat shy smile.

The young man was wearing loose pajamas. Because he was too thin, the neckline was a bit wide for him, revealing a white shoulder and a clearly defined collarbone.

Pei Chuan looked away without a trace, walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, he raised his hand to press down a stack of curled up hair on Lin Suici's head.