Unexpectedly, he saw the man's magnified handsome face, and immediately looked away, his cheeks burning hot.

At that time, Lin Suici cried so much that he almost lost his mind, and didn't care about anything. Now he feels ashamed after realizing it, especially because he even fainted from crying, which is too embarrassing.

I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but Pei Chuan reminded him again: "Just now you cried so hard that you even fainted due to low blood sugar."

As Pei Chuan spoke, he picked up a glass of warm water and handed it to Lin Suici's dry and white lips, "Drink some water."

Lin Suici lowered his head, and obediently took a few sips of water from the glass in Pei Chuan's hand. He also quietly peeked at the man in front of him with his red and swollen eyes, his expression looking obedient and cautious.

——Like a little rabbit, Pei Chuan thought to himself.

Pei Chuan wore a casual white shirt today. The two buttons on the top were undone, and the hem was tucked into the waistband of his trousers. It was a bit messy, but added a bit of casual laziness.

But that's not the point.

The distance between the two was very close, and Lin Suici inadvertently noticed that the shoulders and chest area of the white shirt was a little darker, as if it had been wet with water, and the area was not small.

Lin Suici almost choked on the warm water that hadn't been swallowed in his mouth.

It got wet from his tears.

He swallowed the warm water with great difficulty, and his cheeks became even hotter.

Pei Chuan put the remaining half glass of water on the table, and looked at the young man sitting on the bed with a puzzled expression.

Lin Suici's head was almost buried in his chest. He looked like a rabbit just a moment ago, but now he has turned into a small quail again. Moreover, his ears are very red, and even his neck is tinged red.

He thought that Lin Suici was not feeling well, so he sat on the edge of the bed, and inexplicably raised his hands to hold Lin Suici's cheeks. His eyebrows furrowed slightly, and he even touched the forehead of the person with the back of his hand.

The temperature is normal, so why is your face so red?

"Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" Pei Chuan asked anxiously.

What he is worried about now is Lin Suici's mental state. His health wasn't good to begin with, but what he went through at Jiang's house just now might make his condition worse.

Lin Suici didn't react for a while. He stared at the man in front of him with red eyes for a few seconds. Suddenly, his nose turned sour again, and tears welled up in his eyes, as if he was about to burst into tears the next second.

The corners of his mouth were slightly deflated, looking a little aggrieved, and he looked at Pei Chuan with those beautiful eyes filled with tears, with a pitiful expression on his face.

Like a child who couldn't eat candy, it makes people immediately want to hold him in their arms and coax him.

What kind of grand scene has Master Pei never seen before, but this time he was really stunned.

He wondered if others could handle the scene in front of him, but he was indeed a bit overwhelmed.

Resisting the urge to hold him in his arms, Pei Chuan restrained himself, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Lin Suici shook his head slightly, but at the same time, tears hanging on his eyelashes finally fell down. He turned his head, raised the back of his hand and wiped it vigorously.