I don't know how long it took, but it seemed that Lin Suici was exhausted from crying, and the crying in the car gradually stopped.

Perhaps feeling embarrassed, Lin Suici still maintained the same posture, his entire face buried in Pei Chuan's chest, and his nose was filled with the other party's unique breath, with a faint smell of tobacco.

Lin Suici seldom cried, even if he did, he would never cry in front of others.

Because tears are the most useless thing for a person like him.

Children who cry often get candies, but the premise is that there must be someone who is willing to give them candies, but Lin Suici doesn't have anyone.

He also cried a lot when he was a child. He would cry when he was beaten and scolded by Lin Yue, and he would also cry when the children around him bullied and scolded him.

At that time, there was a big brother in his neighborhood who would hug him and give him candy to eat.

The big brother moved away not long afterwards, and Lin Suici has never seen him ever since.

So many years have passed, and Lin Suici has gradually forgotten the appearance and voice of the other party.

I only remember... I remember that the big brother's embrace was very warm and reliable.

Lin Suici thought vaguely, just like... Pei Chuan's embrace.

Pei Chuan found that the person in his arms hadn't moved for a while. Afraid that he would feel stuffy, he reminded him, "Don't suffocate yourself."

After waiting for a while, Lin Suici still didn't move. At first, Pei Chuan thought that the other party was embarrassed, but later realized that something was wrong.

He felt a chill in his heart and immediately grabbed Lin Suici's shoulder and turned him over.

The young man's eyes were already closed, and there was no blood on his pretty little face, only his eyes were red and swollen from crying. There were still wet tears on his cheeks, and his thick and long eyelashes were clumped together because of the tears.

His whole body was soft, and the hands that were holding Pei Chuan's shirt were hanging down feebly, even his fingertips were white.

Pei Chuan's pupils dilated slightly, he was really frightened by Lin Suici's fragile appearance. He called Lin Suici's name, and his usual calm tone was also a bit abrupt.

Lin Suici still didn't respond, but his chest was rising and falling rhythmically, and his breathing was weak.

Pei Chuan's heart was suspended in mid-air.

Maybe he just... fainted from crying?

In order to prevent him from slipping, he put his arms around Lin Suici's waist and let the person lean in his arms, then raised the partition, and said to the driver in front: "Go to the nearby hospital, drive faster."

The driver glanced at the situation behind him through the rearview mirror, and his eyes widened slightly. Master Pei, who had always been cold and indifferent, is hugging a beautiful boy in his arms, which could easily lead to misunderstandings.

But at any rate, he was someone who had seen many big scenes before, so the driver tried his best to remain calm and replied: "Okay."

But... He really has never seen such a big scene before.

The moment Master Pei raised the partition just now, he felt that something was wrong with Master Pei.

I don't know what happened just now, he seems to have heard someone crying.