飲酒 - 三

PRESENT (lots of time skips)

NO ONE'S POV

Y/N chugged in the drink that she had on a glass on my hand.

"That's what you get for being late. Anyway! Sabito, come on! Chug!" — Makomo kept saying the word "chug" and kept shaking Sabito.

"Fine, I'm the one who invited her anyway." — Sabito grabbed a glass and poured in Soju.

"Woohoo!" — Makomo cheered and let her arms in the air. "Augh, I feel so drunk." — Makomo added.

"Makomo, pour me more soju. It isn't kicking in." — Y/N exclaimed as Makomo poured her more drink.

"Come on! Sabito and Y/N! Why are you both scared to drink but you guys are the one that planned this?!" — Makomo slapped their backs, making it noticeable that she's drunk.

She had a lot of drinks already as both of Y/N and Sabito only had a few.

TIME SKIP

"Happy birthfay!" — Y/N yelled at Makomo. "Thank ywou even if it is not my birthday!" — Makomo thanked her and they both shook each other.

Their faces were red because of drinking, also, they were outside the house.

"Ah! Scream whatever you guys want until the whole neighborhood knows and heard it!" — Sabito yelled loudly as they stopped shaking each other and started screaming whatever.

"Tomioka Giyuu...! I like you!" — Y/N loudly yelled as Makomo came to her in a surprised face.

"You like Giyuu?!" — She asked as Y/N uncontrollably nodded. Makomo's face changed into a pity face, "He told me he likes Kocho though!"

Y/N's eyes widened and started crying and whined. Not the normal way but the drunk way.

"It's okay, let it out Y/N." Makomo patted her back and Y/N yelled.

Sabito came to them and started whining with Y/N. So, Makomo was influenced to whine so they all three started whining again.

"How unfair life is!" — Y/N yelled that the whole neighborhood heard it again.

"Will you all shut the fuck up?! It's 12 AM?!" — The neighbor yelled at them.

"Sorry!" — Sabito apologized and they all came inside the house then started laughing.

Y/N sighed, "It's fun to drink without Giyuu. He would definitely stop us." — said by Y/N.

"Literally. He's a party pooper!" — Makomo agreed and Sabito nodded.

"Ah, how many bottles did we drink?" — Sabito asked. "I don't know. Let me count it." — Y/N offered to count but they weren't sober yet.

"One... three... six... ten... fifteen...fifteen bottles?!" — Y/N exclaimed.

Her counting was wrong. It was only five bottles.

"Huh?! Y/N, it's clearly three?!" — Makomo exclaimed back. "How many fingers am I holding?!" — Makomo added.

"Twenty!" — Y/N answered her, "Twenty?! Do I have twenty fingers now?!" — Makomo cried as Y/N also cried with her.

Sabito deadpanned and sweatdropped at the two ladies in front of him.

"Wah!" — The two ladies whined.

TIME SKIP

"Augh, my head hurts." — Y/N woke up from her sleep last night.

"There are pain killers in the table." — She heard a familiar voice say that.

"Giyuu?! What are you doing here?!" — Y/N yelled while she stands up.

"Sabito and Makomo went out for a minute to buy food for themselves. I didn't buy them food." — Giyuu explained as he put down the food on the table.

"Your favorite. (Favorite/food.)" — Giyuu added.

"Oh." — Y/N hummed and took the pain killers as she took her phone and saw a call from Giyuu.

Her eyes widened as she remembered what happened last night.

Y/N took her phone and wanted to call her older sister. The phone started to ring.

"Nee-san, I just found out Giyuu likes Kocho?! Now what do I do... huhu..." — Y/N cried.

"Huh? Y/N?" — Giyuu's voice came out of the phone but Y/N couldn't familiarize it because of being drunk.

"Of course it's Y/N." — She sniffed before talking again, "I liked Giyuu since second grade... I can't believe this. I truly liked him until he knew Kocho! I am not mad if Kocho likes him back but I'm scared our friendship breaks." — Y/N explained and continued to cry.

"Where are you?" — Giyuu asked the lady.

"Ha? I'm at Sabito's house? Didn't I tell you that earlier?" — She answered him back. Still not knowing it was Giyuu.

The phone call ended as Y/N got shocked she, more than a HE, ended the call.

"Traitor! I was venting! How dare you end the call, nee-san?!"

Ah fuck. — She thought. It's so embarrassing. "Uh. Did I say something crazy last night..." — Y/N blurted out.

Giyuu was surprised she still remembered about last night.

"No. Don't worry." — What a complete lie, Tomioka Giyuu. "Just drink these pain killers and rest. It's Saturday anyway." — Giyuu added.

TIME SKIP

They were now eating breakfast with an awkward silence. It wasn't usual for them to eat without anyone talking.

"So uh... Y/N, remember last night?" — Sabito asked the h/c girl and nodded.

"A video of you last night was posted..." — Sabito showed me his phone while the other three was also watching.

It was a video of Y/N screaming.

"Tomioka Giyuu...! I like you!"

Y/N's eyes widened as she accidentally dropped the (spoon/chopsticks/fork) on her hand.

"That's edited!" — Y/N grabbed Sabito's phone and yelled that while she widened her eyes at Sabito and side eyed Giyuu. Sabito knew what it was meaning.

酔っ払い drunk.