Lin Suici couldn't help being startled, and before he could react, his wrist was grabbed.

"Let's go, I'll take you in to have a look."

Pei Chuan has a strong temperament. In fact, he always restrains himself a bit when facing Lin Suici, but his essence is still the same.

When he speaks, there is a sense of oppression that cannot be rejected.

Lin Suici lowered his eyes and looked at Pei Chuan's hand holding his wrist, slender and powerful, as if unable to break free no matter what.

The villa was brightly lit, and there was a courtyard in front of it. After passing through the long wooden aisle of the front yard, they arrived at the main entrance.

As soon as they walked in, someone came out to greet them. He should be the housekeeper here, a middle-aged man in his fifties, with good features and a friendly smile on his face.

Pei Chuan called out Uncle Li.

It should have been explained in advance. Uncle Li was not surprised to see that there was one more person around him, but his gaze still paused for a moment as he scanned Pei Chuan holding the other person's wrist.

In a strange place, with strangers present, Lin Suici seemed a bit uneasy, and subconsciously broke free from the man's hand.

"Master Pei, this is Young Master Lin. This child is really good-looking."

As Uncle Li spoke, he smiled politely at the handsome young man in front of him.

Lin Suici hesitated for a moment, then nodded politely at him.

"Are the rooms ready?" Pei Chuan asked.

Uncle Li smiled and said: "It's all ready, let's go up and have a look."

The interior decoration of the villa is low-key and luxurious, but still simple and natural. The cold Nordic style fits the owner's characteristics, and is equally cold.

Lin Suici only took a cursory glance, then withdrew his gaze, and followed Uncle Li to the second floor.

Pei Chuan told them that there will be guests who will stay for a long time, and gave instructions to tidy up the guest bedroom next to the master bedroom.

This is a very rare thing, after all, except for Master Pei, there are rarely any guests who stay here for a long time.

Uncle Li has been working in the Pei family for more than ten years, so he knows exactly what to ask and what not to ask, and he just needs to do his job well.

Regardless of Lin Suici's status, since he is the guest brought back by Master Pei himself, he must take good care of him.

Moreover, Master Pei had specially instructed him to be very attentive to this young guest.

"This is it, Young Master Lin, see if you like it."

Lin Suici felt a little uncomfortable being treated so politely.

Although during the years he lived in the Jiang family, the servants there called him Young Master on the surface, but their gaze towards him was more contemptuous, disdainful, or pitiful, and they looked down on him from the bottom of their hearts.

He nodded politely to Uncle Li, and looked around the room.

Although it was a guest room, it was very big, much bigger than the room he lived in at Jiang's house.

The bed was also very big, all kinds of furniture were present, clean and tidy, and there was a french window on the south side.

Pei Chuan asked Uncle Li to go out first, and there were only two people left in the room.

Lin Suici stood there in a daze until Pei Chuan waved to him and called him over.

He obediently came over, and Pei Chuan pushed open a door next to him, "This is the cloakroom."

The cloakroom is connected to the room, and it is very spacious. At this time, all kinds of clothes and pants are neatly hung on the shelves, and there are also various styles of shoes, belts, hats and other accessories in the cabinet, all of which are brand new. The entire cloakroom is almost full.

The style of all the clothes seems to be trendy and fashionable, but not too flashy, and is suitable for young people in their early twenties. Obviously, they are not for the mature and stable Pei Chuan.

So, these are all for him?

Lin Suici realized this, and his small and sexy Adam's apple moved slightly.

"I asked Uncle Li to prepare all this, do you like it?"

"By the way..." As Pei Chuan spoke, he bent down and opened the drawer next to him.

In the drawer, there are neatly sized underwear, and the expression on the handsome man's face is still indifferent as he said, "I don't know if the size is suitable."

"..." Lin Suici's fair cheeks soon turned red.

He panicked and felt embarrassed.