SnowflakeⅠ

"Ha. Snowflake, come here."

Shu hauled himself to his knees and propped himself on his elbows, searching for his lover's hand amid the dim lighting of the room.

He clasped the white tyrant's shoulders with his hands while Lui drew the younger boy close and secured a firm hold around the albino, keeping him from slipping out.

"Ahh.. right there.. ah. Ngh.." As Free repeatedly pounded on him, Shu moaned and arched his back. When Lui slammed swiftly into the albino's prostate, he gasped at the top of his lungs from the pleasure wavering through his body.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

Free could feel the tensed-up walls clutching around his dick; he knew he wouldn't last longer than a minute. He grunts, "Come on, let's cum together."

"Hngh.." His crimson orbs dilated from the overwhelming sensation spreading through his body as he felt a calloused hand jerking his hard dick. His chest heaved as he trembled, almost reaching his limit. "Aa.. ah.. I-i'm gonna..!!"

A thick, white liquid sputtered from the tip of his member; his chest was heaving from the afterglow. "Ah.. ha.."

Shu breathes out a sigh of relief as he relaxes from his high. For a few more seconds, his partners kept on pounding him harder and came shortly after.

"Fuck. That was amazing." Lui pulled out of his hole and tossed the condom into the trash.

His hands worked their way through his hairline as he effortlessly flipped his perspirated hair. "Yeah." Free agreed. He nestled himself next to Shu and drew him in for a warm embrace. "Did you enjoy it, Shu?"

Leaning forward and pressing their foreheads together, Free caressed Shu's cheek with his calloused thumb. "You came a lot today," Free teased him a little bit in a whisper.

Shu hummed, his tired eyelids fluttering as he huddled in his lover's arms for warmth. Free snatched the blanket from the floor and draped it around their completely naked bodies.

Lui discarded the used condoms and cleaned up with tissues before joining them. The moment the white tyrant collapsed next to Shu, the bed sank a bit. With his firm hand encircling Shu's lean waist, Lui muttered in satisfaction. "After a shitload of work, sex hits differently."

Shu dozed off at that point. As he drifts into a state of profound slumber, his silky, drenched hair is strewn across his frazzled face.

Free sighed, closing his eyes and growing a little more at ease. "Tomorrow's a day off. Don't wake me up until the afternoon."

Lui scoffed. "Why bother waking up at all?"

"I'm not a morning person like you." Free retorted.

Reaching for the blonde's face, Lui flicked his forehead with a sharp tweak. Free arched an eyebrow with an irked frown. "The hell?"

"Don't tell me you've already forgotten it."

Free blinked, his expression showing signs of bewilderment and begin to rack his mind but he couldn't recall any significant event that he's supposed to prepare for. Lui groaned and rolled his eyes. "You didn't remember, did you?"

"Tomorrow's Shu's birthday, dammit!" Lui whispered-yelled, not wanting to disturb the sleeping albino between them.

The realisation caused Free to jolt out of his reverie and sit up straight on the bed. His dark orbs flung up to the calendar resting on the nightstand beside their phones and noticed the date. That's right. It will be September 23rd tomorrow. Shit. He really messed up this time. "Why on earth did you just have to bring that up now?!"