seventeen.

«Katsuki»

I never thought a gossip could be this expensive.

Damn, if I had known before I would even have treated my traumas faster so I could charge the money they're paying me for giving the exclusive of my personal life.

What could I buy with this? I mean, I can even afford an apartment.

Hmm, an apartment...

Is it too early to ask Deku to move in with me?

Yeah, sure, as if he'd be surprised if at this fucking rate I even ask him to marry me.

"Kacchan, hey!"

I smile big, watching there my damn man finally getting here running and immediately giving me a kiss on the lips.

"What took you so long?"

"Come on, this damn building is a maze, I pass the same fucking corridors like six times".

I chuckle, nodding, understanding, taking his hand and gesturing for us to go and get this shit over with.

I guide him to the set of the interview, we both get in and the production people say hello. They explain how things will go and now just put on some make up stuff so we don't look like eggs with the lights.

I don't know what the hell Jeanist did, I literally left this whole public thing on him. I had my duel and I'm now just waiting for the people to talk. At this rate, if my parents know, my friends accept it, my mother-in-law approves me and my man is here with me, assuring me everything will be fine and even making it sure in every way he can, I have nothing else to fear anymore.

We're told we're ready for the channel to be on live, the interviewer greets us, gives us a genuinely friendly welcome, asks a few questions and gives us the confidence to be open with her, and that she'll take care that we don't feel uncomfortable at all.

I hold Deku's hand tight for the few seconds it takes everyone to settle in, I give him a little kiss on the back of it and, in a whisper, I ask; "Are you sure it's okay for you to do this with me?"

"Mhm" He says, nodding, giving me a little kiss back on the hand too. "I said I'd be here for you, didn't I?"

I smile, so big and so calm. Like I said: this man came to me from fucking heaven.

With this, the countdown begins, and as soon as the signal is given to her, she begins to receive the people watching. Above is a screen that shows what is seen on the net, there's a massive amount of viewers watching this right now.

"So, as promised, we're here with the hero Katsuki Bakugo, better known as Dynamight. Also, joining us today is Izuku Midoriya, also known as Sergeant Midoriya. How are you, guys?"

"All good" I say, getting myself comfortable.

"Yeah, all good" Deku says, totally and utterly confident. "What about you? You're good?"

She lets out a giggle. "Yeah, I am, thank you very much for asking me. Ok guys, as you know, our channel has given our followers a promise that today we will have an exclusive interview with you two, so let's start on it. You guys have known each other for a long time, or so you said once, but we don't really know exactly how long, so how long do you guys know each other?"

Deku looks at me, telling me with those eyes to answer myself. I huff a bit, and think about the response for a sec. "Well, it has been for basically our whole lives. We used to live in the same neighborhood, and our moms are friends too. We went to school together, you know, kindergarten, elementary and middle school".