That's all it takes him to get calmer, put those words into his head to be sure of himself, or at least a little bit. His body gets here, until he can touch my lips with his, in a small and sweet kiss he needed.

Of course my mom already knows we're together, I mean, she has almost since the day after I said yes. However, as soon as I realized Kacchan's issues, and without having the time to tell him before, I just had the idea of taking it as an chance for him to be open about it with someone other than me, or his friends and parents, not knowing what their reaction would be. And it's just that, at the end of the day, he will have to do this with plenty of strangers.

I know he's working hard on this. I know he tries really hard on gaining confidence, to know as much as he can to work up the courage to be public, because I know he wants to be free in public.

What Kacchan wants the most is to stop being tied to the people's expectations, he wants to be himself, to show how much he loves me and how happy he is in this relationship, to make known to the whole world he likes a man.

However.., he doesn't want and still can't deal with people's words.

I've known it long ago: Kacchan is very, very sensitive, even though he talks and shows the world otherwise.

And it's not bad to be fragile.

But.., for a person like him, being emotional and try to hide it by being aggressive, or rude, even dominating.., it's not the best way to fix it.

That is what's wrong.

And that's what he's working very, very hard to change.

That's why I have to be here for him. If I... can help with it in any way... I'd be immensely happy.

* * *

"Katsuki, God, hi!"

"Inko..," He says to her, smiling small, almost looking totally intimidating. "How are you?"

However, both me and my mother know perfectly well this is just his defense mechanism against the obvious nervousness, something my mother can and knows perfectly well how to break as soon as she smiles big, opens his arms and take him hard for a quick hug. "God, it's been so long since I last saw you..."

He begins to show a smile now, his body even relaxes. "Oh, I.., yeah, it's been a while..."

"Yeah, you've grown so much! I mean, on TV you look amazing but in person.., gosh, how much you eat?"

When he can finally chuckle, I feel completely calm

When he can finally chuckle, I feel completely calm. Kacchan, unable to say anything back, lowers the head, and my mom takes it as a sign to leave it there, standing aside and saying; "Come on, I'll serve while you take off your shoes, okay?"

Kacchan politely nods, doing as she said when she leaves. As soon as we both put our shoes on the shelf, I take his hand, leave a quick kiss there and, taking some first care, I whisper to him; "Everything's gonna be fine, okay?"