" I would be honored to have this trouble for the rest of my life. "  I said looking into those beautiful orbs.

" But I don't want that. " She glared and replied.

" Are you sure? "  I asked.

" Absolutely! We make mistakes as children but I am not such a dimwit, who would not learn from her mistakes. Now excuse me. I have a lot of things to do. "  She said and pushed me away with her elbow. I let her go out of my arms reluctantly.

She went to talk to Megha Aunty and my mom, it seemed she asked her mom to do something but both she and my mom had mehandi on their hands. So she said that she will manage, I went to them.

" Oh, Ron's shirt is spoilt, take him to Manik's room, and give him a new shirt. " Aunty said.

Oh, I love you, Aunty.

" He knows where is bhai's room. Can go and take his shirt. As it is I can't take out a shirt from his cupboard. "  She said looking at the Heena on her hands.

" Mahi, don't be rude, Go with him. " Aunty said, Mahi stomped her foot and went to Manik's room, I followed her shaking my head.

We were going to his room, I could not look away from her and she was getting annoyed because of that.

" Can you please stop ogling at me? "  She turned and said.

" I can do anything for you, just not this, you see my organs have stopped following my brain's command. "  I smiled at her uneasiness.

"  Ughhh!!!  There is his cupboard, take out what you want and change. " She said and turned to go out but I caught her arm.

" What?? "  She was shocked.

" I can't take out anything like this, stay here and tell me which one shall I take out. " I said.

" No! Take whatever you want, I am sure Bhai won't mind. "  She said.

He would definitely punch me if I even ask him.

" I am doubtful, I don't think he would allow me to take what I want. " I said going very close to her.

" What are you doing? "

" Mahi... "

" Don't try to use your charm on me, it would not work now. " She said.

She said trying to go out but I wanted to talk to her so I came to stand right in the center of the doorway, she could not go out without pushing me away.

" Get out of my way. "  She said.

" We need to talk. "  I shook my head and said.

" You are forgetting that you are standing in my home. I can shout for my dad, he will beat you to a pulp. "  She threatened me with s frown on her pretty face.

" Call him if you want. But I want to break this ice between us. Please, talk to me, tell me anything that is bothering you, and I will find the solution. " I said and she burst out laughing.

Oh, I love the way she laughs, someone stop me or I will kiss that delicate neck of hers.

Wait!

But why did she laugh? Did I say something funny?

" My biggest problem itself will find the solution to my problem? That's a bit unusual. " She laughed again and looked at me, " I know the perfect solution, just stay as far as possible from me. "  She said getting very serious all of a sudden.

I kept standing there with a determined yet gentle gleam in my eyes, I knew that rekindling Mahi's feelings wouldn't be an easy task. I could sense the walls she had built around her heart and the cold interior she projected as a defense mechanism.

But I was ready to show her through my actions that my intentions were sincere.

My gaze never wavered from Mahi's face. I knew that my words alone wouldn't be enough; I would have to demonstrate the depth of my feelings. Slowly, I reached out, my fingers brushing against the back of her hand, a feather-light touch that sent a jolt of electricity through both of us.

" Don't touch me. " She pulled away her hand as if she touched a live wire, and with the back of her hand, she tried to manage the beautiful locks of her hair.

" Let me help you. "  I said and recalled her saying to her mom that she wanted Aunty to tie her hair and adjust her dupatta. But since every woman present there had mehandi in her hands, Mahi said that she would be trying to do it herself. 

" What are you doing?? "  She asked.

I pulled the big ruffle band on her forearm.

" Don't worry, I am doing only, what you want to be done. " I slid her hair behind her ear and collected every long and silky strand in my hand and tied them with the band.

Her hair felt so soft that I wanted to bury all my fingers in them to feel the softness and enjoy the fresh fragrance coming out of them.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😁😁😁😁😔🤭🤭😔🤭💖💖💖💖💖

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi.