Chapter 12: It's been a year.

June 25th 2015
Briana
It's been a year and I still haven't got over bryshere. India damn near getting married , she moved out and in with Tyler literally next door, ofcourse we're still best friends. Zendaya is going to be a junior in high school soon ,and BJ ( Bryshere jr.) been walking around and getting into all kinds of things , I have Ian here with me , he's my other best friend we do everything together party,see movies, etc, and he's like an uncle to BJ.
Ian came rushing out my room yelling turn to Channel 5

With no hesitation I grabbed the remote and turned to the channel .

NEWS REPORT:
We've recently found the 23 survivors of the Jamaican slave trade , we've been notified that 7 kids were sold , we have bryshere,tapia, Keke and Chresanto the 4 young adults that led the kids to safety and been the leaders of the 23 this is really an overwhelming time for the citizens of United States Of America. Obama will be having a press conference stating these modern day slavery issues and abduction of young citizens of America , we will try our best to find the 7 but right now we're just thankful for the 23. "
I was lost for words
Ian begin to comfort me
Me- did you see the way he was holding that girl?like if they were together ?he's with someone else?
5 minutes later India was at my door.
India- are you okay bri?
Ian- no she needs some rest

India
Ugh I hate to see her like this, she got up slowly and walked to her room and laid down on her bed. Me and Ian walked to her room and begin comforting her,
"It's going to be alright"I said .

Bryshere
We were all at the airport when were ambushed by a bunch of news anchors Keke begin hugging me and I began hugging her back she started crying in my shirt , this is a moment we've been waiting for , Its finally here yet no one ask us how we're doing. We spent a year trying to survive in that hell hole until one day a helicopter flew over us and we started waving our hands in the air for help. Me,Keke,Chresanto and tapia led the people and kept them civilized now here we are on our way to LA. Keke mom committed suicide 5 months after she went missing and she never knew her dad, tapia dad live in a big house in Beverly Hills, Chresanto lived in the middle of south central Los Angeles , so you see we came from all walks of life now where do we go from now?, me? ,I'm going home and I'm taking Keke with me.Im pretty sure my house is still there I bought it and I remember exactly where I kept my spare key.

Briana
Laying down in my room with BJ laying by my side was all I need right now ,Im truly broken, maybe, just maybe I'm overthinking things maybe that was just his friend, you know.
My room door opened and I jumped
Me: who-
And suddenly my heart felt cold
Me:I thought you were dead.
Bryshere -is that my son?
Me:no it's my son, you can get the hell out and take that girl with you
Keke:you don't have to be like that
Me:was I talking to you ?
BJ woke up saying "mommy" and he grabbed on to me
Me-you're scaring my son , get out
Bryshere- this is not your house
Me-according to the courts it is , if you want it back first thing in the morning tell them you're still alive and me and my son will be out of here with a blink of an eye.
Bryshere- look we'll just crash in the living room til morning
Me-I wish you would, I will kill you , you're dead anyway , dead to me.
Bryshere- you know about India?
Me-I'm getting ready to call the cops, I'm tryna put my baby back to sleep.
Keke -omg he looks just like you
Me-didn't I tell you to shut up ?
I got up and slammed the door in their face and locked it and BJ started fussing.

Omg.