Chapter 6

BRIANA

"Swear that I can still feel you here
I just can't believe you're not here
I've been needing you
All I dream is you
Don't think I can make it
I don't think I can make it
But then I hear you say that
I bet not do nothing crazy
Cause the baby really needs you
And I would never leave you
Cause I am in the stars
And everywhere you are
And every single little moment
Every single bit of sunshine just
Know that I am right by your side
Know that you are right by my side
So I'm gonna make you so proud
You don't ever have to worry 'bout me
No, you don't ever have to worry 'bout me"
April 20th 2014

"You messed up my toe!" I practically yelled at Zendaya while she was doing my nails.
"Sorry pregnant women"she said with a smirk on her face. I was now 24 weeks and I'm having a boy,Just what I wanted. There was a knock on the door and a note that read " I was his real girlfriend, love Justine."
This that damn crazy purple head stalker bitch Bryshere used to talk about. Still can't believe he's gone.
My phone goes off and it was from a blocked number.
"Hello?"
??- did you get my note ?
Me- how the fuck did you get my number?.
Justine-Bryshere gave it to me,when he was alive of course.
Me-bitch you got your nerve, I have no time for this, so much disrespect on so many levels. Go to hell.
I hung up in her face and she texted me "this isn't over"
I tried to call back but it was a text app number. I'm getting threatened now? What a life!

India came bursting into the room screaming " I think I'm having the baby!"
"Wait two more months India "I said laughing.
"I'm not kidding take me to the hospital now!!"she demanded
"I swear pregnant people are grumpy as fuck"zendaya said
"Shut up" we yelled at Zendaya.
She put her hand up in surrender ,
we rushed Indy to the hospital and she's in preterm labor is what they're telling us.
"Can we get the baby's father in the room ?" A nurse called out,
Zendaya pointed to me with No hesitation I rolled my eyes and got up I couldn't wait to see Bryshere's first little mark on this world. 3 good pushes and baby "Brya Ajani Brown" was born, at roughly 4 pounds and 17 inches long prematurely after quick skin to skin with her mother she was put in a glass thingy with cover and breathing machine to help her grow and stay warm ,I guess , I don't know about this stuff. I was staring at her undeveloped beauty. Zendaya came in the room ,then Jhene and then a couple seconds after was Indy's Rihanna look alike mom "Robyn" came in. We were all just admiring Brya. I looked to my right and see Indy sleeping peacefully I oddly love this girl she's really been a good friend to me , you'll think two girls carrying the same guy baby wouldn't get along for shit but we do.

India
I was in a beautiful sleep dreaming of holding my baby girl Brya . til something disturbing happened " help me!" Bryshere was telling me.
"I can't , you're gone"I said.
He asked me can he hold baby Brya and I told him yeah,he held her and smiled at her "help me"he said.
"I can't I'm sorry"I told him.
"She got your eyes"he said.
"Thanks, Bryshere" I said
"That's my name ?" He asked
He suddenly disappeared.

Bryshere

"My name is Bryshere !"I said waking out of my sleep. yes I can talk now but I still don't remember anything of my past but that dream, that dream felt so real.
"What are you talking about ?"keke said turning on the light.
" I think I found out my name, its Bryshere "I said
"Why do you think that?" Chresanto asked.
So I answered " I had this weird dream of me holding a baby that some beautiful ass girl gave birth to and she called me Bryshere."
just at that moment I had a mini flashback to me on the phone and I heard
"Well byrshere I'm pregnant and it's yours!"
"Guys I think I might have a baby!" I said.
"I think your drinking to much prison juice nigga" chresanto said.
"Yeah,besides you only look about 18-19 you should've be having kids anyway"keke said.
"Well I been here for almost five months and this the closest I came to knowing myself so please don't doubt them" I said with irritation.
"Ok" Keke said
"Whatever"chres said.

Above is a image of Justine Gilmore played by Justine Skye