Sorrowful Departure

The sound of rain filled my ears while I stood at the edge of my eight floor block gazing down at my bare foot and the bustling city under me. Hot tears mixed with the rain water running down my red cheeks and stopping at my feet, you should be asking why am I standing at the very edge of such a high building right?

Well, the answer is easy. I was forced to leave my house since everyone treated me as a traitor and a filthy disgusting person. You must be probably confused but don't worry, I shall tell you meanwhile living my last moments in this hell of a world.

My name is Y/N, L/N; a member and the elder child of the most rich family of this city: The F/N. My family got its proud and glorious name by producing highly effective medicine that extended it's popularity although the other nations, many folk says that this medicine has some kind of medicine which is true. Since old times the first founder of this family obtained the blessing of gods and created the 'Golden Syrup'. This syrup helped with all kinds of pain, similar to how a painkiller would work but this liquid was called 'Miraculous Syrup' since it could heal injuries in a blink of an eye.

Since I was a kid my parents brought me to the famous medical academy known as: 'Life&Medicine Academy'. As the F/N eldest daughter, I studied hard every day and did great effort to become the best in the medicinal art. My goal was to help people even at the cost of my own life. This made a great effect to my parents and they really appreciated me... until one day when my mother gave birth to a second child, also a girl.

As time flew my parents spent more and more time with my sister. They stopped paying attention to my growing skills and I would be lying if I said this didn't affect my mood at all but I tried to not show my discretion towards my sibling, after all I was the older and big sister that always was bound to care and protect my little sweet sister. I didn't mind caring for her I really didn't but some incidents occurred which made me chance my opinion.

My sister started to frequent the same academy where I was studying and she made even less progress then me but our parents were always praising my sibling instead of me, that fact alone made me cry quietly almost all nights under the blankets. My sister surely had a great pleasure watching me fall down.

Sometimes she would pretend to be hurt so that she could tell mom with tears and fake bruises on her face that I was the one to blame for. All the times I would try to explain that it wasn't my fault failed each day as our parents trusted more my sister. Seeing that arguing was pointless I stopped paying attention and left all efforts to prove my innocence as I focused on my studies alone. This way I won many contests and helped many new students to better understand human diseases and how to neutralize them.
I reached fame and gained the title of best student and researcher in the academy.

I was happy and the day I got my graduation paper I runned fast to my home thrilled to tell my parents the joyful event... yet the moment I stepped on the marble floor silence was all that greeted me.

"So you dare to come home after what you did huh?"-spoke mom sitting beside her husband on the sofa in the main hall.

"You really have no shame."-spoke dad this time, his tone slightly annoyed.

"Mother, father; did I do something wrong? Today I received my graduation paper from my teacher and I wante-"

"YOU FILTHY BITCH! HOW DARE YOU STEP FOOT IN THIS HOUSE AFTER YOU RUINED OUR FAMILY'S REPUTATION?!"- my dad's unusual angry voice startled me as I blinked in confusion.

"Our family's reputation?... What do you mean dad? I don't quite understand.."

"Show her the pictures you showed me, now!"-dad said referring to my sister.

She approached me soon after with an open envelope in her hands. I gently took the envelope and nearly dropped it on the floor.
....Inside the paper were some pictures of me naked and embracing an men that I had never saw. My eyes went as round and big as an fully grown apple. I couldn't believe my eyes, when did this happen? Who this person is and why was I with him on a bed?..

"I can't believe I raised such a disgusting and shameless daughter like you!.."-my mom said as her gentle voice cracked, she began to silently sob. Her muffled cries tapped my ears as my eyes watered ready to broke into a cry at any moment.

"M-Mother, I swear I see these pictures for the first time in my life! I wouldn't have any romantic relationships you know this right?.. I would never do such a thing please believe me!"-I tried to speak clearly as my body begin to shake uncontrollably.

"Y/N!"

When I heard my name leaving my dad's lips I stopped and remained silent. I didn't move an inch as I waited with a glimpse of hope for his next words.

"You don't deserve to bear this benevolent family name, from this day onward this household shall not know the existence of the first daughter, Y/N, F/N. Get out of my sight right now! And don't you dear come back."

This is it, it's the end. The instant I heard his speech I went to pack my things and quietly opened the entrance door. For the last time I turned to look at my dear family.
"See you never again.."-I smiled forcing my tears in to seem more calm, this somewhat a little shocked them. Then, I left the household and walked away.

From that day when I left my honorable family home I knew that this world had no place for a person such as myself from the very start. If this is how it is then.. no one would notice my detachment right?..
And that's how I ended up alone on the cold roof. Nothing else matters to me anymore, if everyone wants me dead then so be it!

I picked up from my pocket my phone and saw a ton of notifications and news on the popular channels saying how the The Prestigious F/N got ashamed by their elder and inresponsible daughter.

"Heh."
"This was your plan all along wasn't it, dear little sister?"

I shall no longer annoy you all further..
Let this rain wash all my pain and despair I felt these years.

I closed my eyes and smiled widely, then I stepped further and suddenly I felt a big relief.

"Sayonara.."
————————————————————
Total words: 1176