Playing his game (NSFW)

It had been a couple days. You never slept alone, you were fed three times a day, and you were eating for two now...so you stopped starving yourself and indulged in whatever your boyfriend brought you. He never brought anything you didn't like. He obviously knew what you liked and didn't like since he watched you like a hawk.

The two of you awkwardly grew close. Due to your circumstances he was more than a friend but you got along...he was a bit clingy but he was sweet and loving. You didn't at first, but you learned to enjoy his company. You got along to get along and decided to return some of the love since he was in fact the father of your future child. Your days were spent talking and getting to know this mysterious man, cuddling, and eating meals together. But you quickly grew bored and desired to go outside. Hell you didn't even see the rest of the house you were trapped in.

You decided if you wanted to convince him to let you out you would need to play into this forced relationship. You were laying against him and flipped over from the spooning position into his chest and seductively played with his hair. "Hey...what if we could...I dunno...get some fresh air? It's kinda stuffy in this room..." He Rolled his eyes and let go of you. He walked up the stairs and turned to you. "Well...are we going?" He spoke pointing to the door. You jumped up and followed behind him. The living room was bare....no furniture nothing. Thier was nothing in this empty house. He unlocked the front door and motioned you out holding it open.

He never took his eyes off you and he hovered around you for most of the part even taking your hand in his. You deeply breathed in the air. It's scent was unfamiliar but fresh. You looked down at the dirt and felt it. You looked around the house grounds and found a garden kit with small rose sprouts of your favorite color and some gardening tools. "May I?" You asked your boyfriend who was now smiling at you. "Let's plant them together!"

You took one rose bushs out of its plastic pot and positioned it in one of the garden beds infront of the house and your boyfriend helped you dig and plant the beautiful flowers in the ground. It wasn't something you would usually do but it was a nice change of pace.

Everytime you hummed a tune while you worked your boyfriend would stare deeply entranced by your voice. After you finished working in the dirt you had to snap him out of his haze and wave your hands infront of his face to get him out of his hypnotized state. He only looked at you with a wide smirk and followed you around like a lost puppy. Having enough of the sun you went inside your new home.

You felt the urge to shower since it had been a couple days. You didn't stink too bad but you could use a nice refreshing shower to rid of your natural musk. You stopped at the front door and turned to see your boyfriend locking the plethera of locks he had installed on the door. "Hey...uh...I want to take a shower...can I go to the bathroom?" Your boyfriend whipped his head around and grinned devilishly. "I'd thought you'd never ask!"

He quickly grabbed your wrist and pulled you past the empty rooms into a bedroom that had a very mute dark color scheme. This must be his room you thought. He nudged you into the bathroom conveniently placed inside his room. He began tugging on your dress lifting it up. You quickly thrust it down and screeched "H-Hey what do you think your doing?" Your boyfriend smiled and held your dress high revealing your pantys. "Undressing you my dear~ you can't take a bath with these on now can you?" You backed away out of his grasp and let your dress fall and cover your legs. "I-i can do it myself...now get out!" You spat venom driving off your words. He only snickered and grabbed your pantys sliding them down dropping them around your ankles. You froze. "You didn't really think I'd let you have the opertunity to escape now would I. Come on darling I'm smarter than that...Come on undress! I've already seen everything...you know that~" he squeezed your butt and started undressing himself down to his boxers.