Friday Nights (NSFW)

You didn't know how long he was stalking you. Everywhere you went he somehow had his eves on you. At work he'd watch you when you arrived and left the building. At home he was watching from the windows or the camera he installed in your vents. HIS EYES WERE EVERYWHERE...he'd watch over you when you slept. You often felt like you were being watched but could never find him. He was good at hiding.

       It was late Friday night you got off of work and drive home feeling exhausted and lonely..."Another lonely Friday night at home I guess..." You muttered to yourself as you walked into the shower. You sluggishly ripped off your clothes and slid down your underwear unhooked your bra and gazed at yourself in the mirror. "How can something like this be so lonely" you thought to yourself stepping into the shower. You swear you could feel eyes on you. You couldn't shake the feeling. You finished up washing your entire body and turned off the shower water. You could hear the bathroom door click shut. Paranoid you covered yourself and after counting for a minuet you mustered the courage to race right into your bedroom.

     It's dark and cold. You decide to climb into your bed slowly and quietly. Feeling warm under your blankets you decided to spread your legs and rub your pussy gently...toying with the little marble like clit you had. You let out an exasperated sigh. You grabbed your clit and pulled it untill you felt pain. Your walls started to throb. You grabbed your toy and slowly rubbed at your entrance. You arched your back in thrust it inside. You turned over and started humping the pillow fast. The bed creaked under your harsh gyrations. Just then you felt that same presence but was to occupied with the intense pleasure you felt. After a few hours and never reaching a climax you felt sad and decided to take it out and set it under your bed.

You crept under your sheets and closed your eyes. Sliping on your eye mask sleep suddenly took you for a blissfull second till you woke to the sound of male moans. You heard skin slapping and wet noises beside you. You looked over only to see a dark figure underneth your eye mask. You shivered and the figure halted. You felt wet clamy hands cover your mouth. "Shhh...don't wake your parents babe...."
Babe? You didn't have a boyfriend? Who was this guy. You felt a rope slide over your wrists as the figure straddled you. You tried to scream but a gag was successfuly placed on your mouth before any sound could be heard. You squirmed as your hands were tied to the bed post above your head. The sheets were instantly ripped off of you and the cold crept in causing your nipples to harden. The figure took note of that and while slowly grinding you his mouth was over your nipple suckling and nibbling. It was intense you instinctively rose your hips of the bed and muffled out a moan.

"Ohhh...you want it right now? So soon baby...if you insist..." You shook your head side to side and squeezed your legs close. You felt warm hands grab the insides of your thies and thrust them open. You started to cry as the figure moved around on you and you felt poking at your entrance. It was hot...wet...you could feel his heartbeat through his dick. He rubbed dangerously slow. "Baby~ you ready?" You shook your head side to side and tried to close your legs. His knees prevented you from being successful and you felt your walls swell. He leaned over and bit your neck as he slowly stuck his massive veiny dick inside of you. He pumped in and out slowly and rythmaticly like a dance. You moaned trying to break free. He caressed your breast and pulled at your nipples then massaging them in his hands. In and out he went over and over. When would your torcher stop? You felt him pick up speed trashing around inside of you. A mixture of a burning sensation as you could feel it poking at your stomach. His breathing became heavy and he kept whispering things into your ears. "You belong to daddy...princess,sunshine uh~...you are mine...ohh fuck your so tight...darling you feel sooo goood..." You had tears streaming down your face as he took what he wanted from you. He took one hand and squeezed your throat pipe and the other was playing with your clit. You moaned loudly. Cocking your head back and rolling your eyes into the back of your head. You felt your air pipes get shut off. "Uh..uh..uh~ shhh...baby I'm not done yet." He grabbed your jaw and layed his hot tongue inside your mouth. He let go and slowly moved his dick from out of you. It burned as you felt his tip catch on your lips. He forced your mouth open and layed his big cock in your mouth. At first it was just his tip. "Lick it!" You obeyed and swirled your tounge around his junk. He leaned your head against the pillow and sad on your chest. He shoved it deeper inside causing you to gag. He rode on your face. You herd him whimper as you felt a warm thick liquid go down your throat. "F-f-fuck" he took it out and wiped your chin with his thumb. "Good girl" he grabbed more rope and spanked your clit with it like a wip causing you to jolt. He chuckled deeply. You opened your legs wider and moaned quietly. Seeing your obedience he decided to be sweet. He moved his mouth down to your pussy. You could feel his hot breath. He licked your clit and you thrust into his face. You could feel his smile against your vagina. You were so horny and wet you thrust again forcing his tounge deep inside you. You started to ride his face as he set you onto of his shoulders. You could feel his muscles and you started to feel your climax. "I-IM onna um" you muffled out. He smiled and backed away from you.

Really he was gonna stop? You felt another pair of ropes tie your legs apart. The cool breeze hit your clit. Thier was silence. He chuckled again. "Beg for it! Beg for daddy" You moaned. He pulled your hair delicately. You screamed "leese" you started hyperventilating. He saw this and was turned on. Your felt him inside you once more this time he was lightning fast. You both grinded against one another causing loud skin slapping and squishy wet sounds to be heard. You both tensed up and came on eachother. You stopped grinding but he didn't. He slapped your thigh till you started grinding again. He was balls deep inside you at this point thrusting harder and harder. You could feel his hot liquid squirt inside you. He sucked at your neck and thrusted simultaneously. In and out in and out in and out. Your legs started shaking. He would go on for hours repeating his process. Forcing you to grind into him and take it like a bitch.

You almost passed out as you felt him release his last load. It shot inside of you reaching so far up your pussy. You moaned again and bit the gag hard. Still inside of you he untied your restraints from your hands and ankels. He kissed your forehead and slowly inched his way out of you. A loud pop could be heard. It was over. He removed your gag and cuddled you against his chest. "That's my good girl...see I won't let anything hurt you but me..." he chuckled. "Daddy?" You whispered. He held a finger up to your lips. "Shhhh...angel...your parents will here us." He kissed your forehead and rocked you back and forth. You slowly fell asleep in his arms. You had a rough night.