"So you must be the infamous Dave" Ari's cousin said looking at me with a smirk. "Yeah, I guess so, but I ain't seen you around before" I say as she shrugs. "I been spending time with my man" she said looking over at the nigga from before who was on his phone. He looked up from his phone and chuckled before greeting me. He told me his name was Kaleb. "It's funny me and my cousin seem to have the same type" she said looking between me and Kaleb. Ion know what she tryna get at, but I can start to feel why Ari don't like her. 

I make small talk with one of Ari's family members next to me but I kept feeling Aisha, Amari's cousins eyes on me. After a few minutes Ari came back with Messiah happy as fuck in her arms. He had his big smile with drool leaving his mouth as always which is why he had a big 24/7. 

"come here big man" I say as Ari hand him over to me. "Yo lil nigga mad happy" Ari's little cousin said making me chuckle. Messiah usually is always happy, unless he doesn't get something he wants. "So Dave, how much has Ari told you about Kaleb" Aisha said as I frowned, why would Ari tell me shit? "Aisha stop" Ari said throwing a death stare at Aisha. "Why? I mean he is your husband, right? I think he does deserve to know" she said as I looked over at Ari and she rolled her eyes. "This is Amaria's high school boyfriend" she said smiling looking amused. "But that's not even the good part" she said as now the whole table was silent and was looking between me, Ari, Kaleb and Aisha. "I swear to god Aisha shut the fuck up" Ari said with a slight croak in her voice, that meant she was on the verge of crying. "I mean I just still find it odd that she hasn't told you" Aisha said looking at me as I looked at Ari and she had tears welling up in her eyes. "Aight I think that's enough, whatever it is I don't care" I said seeing Ari get emotional hurt me, I never wanna see her sad. "You don't want to know that she got pregnant?" She asked as my head turned to her straight away. "In high school, with Kaleb's baby at that" she said as I looked over at the nigga and he was looking at Ari was looking at Aisha, I looked down at her hands and they were balled up in a fist. I know she is trying to control her emotions right now and not act out. 

"That's enough, Aisha you should leave" Ari's step dad stepped in. "Why? because im speaking the truth?" she said acting confused. I looked over at Ari's mom who looked shocked, disappointed and hurt all at the same time, this signalled to me that she didn't know . 

"damn" Ari's little cousin said. "But because she is such a whore it died, I guess that's what god does when you get pregnant before marriage" she said as Ari picked up her glass of wine and threw it at her making Aisha scream, before walking away. "Okay time for you two to leave" Ari's step dad said standing up. "That fucking bitch" She cried looking down at her dress and wiping her face free of wine. "She deserved that shit, I can't lie" Ari's little cousin said to the other boy around the same ages. "Hoes be tripping" he said shaking his head.

I shook my head before standing up with Messiah and Made my way upstairs to Ari's old room. I knocked on the door and heard Ari say "Come in" I opened the door walking in to see her on her bed. "Are you okay?" I asked her as she bit her lip. "I'm sorry Dave, I wanted to tell you and I never should have lied to you about it" she said as I nodded and walked over sitting on the bed and placing Messiah down too. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I always have your back Ari, you know that" I said. "I know, I was just scared and I didn't want you to think differently of me" she said as I shook my head. "I see your point, but you know me well enough to know I wouldn't, I love you too much for that". I said as she nodded. "And I thought we already talked about exes, you told me you had named every ex of yours" I said as she chewed the inside of her lip. I remember when we were younger and had a conversation about our exes so we would never be somewhere and not know who's who. 

"Yes but I didn't want to have to mention him and get into detail about everything" she said. "What happened anyways?" I asked. "We dated each other in high school, I didn't take him too serious but he took me serious. I just wanted to experiment with boys because I felt like I was behind. Everyone had already had sex by fifteen and I was seventeen almost eighteen and still a virgin, so since I seen he was into me I decided to date him. I was young a dumb and after a few times I found out I was pregnant but never told anyone not even my best of friends. One morning I got out of bed and vomited in the bathroom and Aisha came in and seen me, she helped me up and asked me but I said no, she looked through the trashcan and found a pregnancy test so I had to come clean, she told me it was okay and that she wouldn't tell anyone until I was ready. I ended up loosing the baby so I just never told anyone and kept it between me and her" Ari explained, I feel bad for her, I wish she would of told me sooner so that I could of have been there for her. 

"Damn baby, I'm sorry you had to go through that" I say as she shook her head. "I'm sorry I never told you" she said as I pulled her into my arms and we laid down together and watched as Messiah played with his stuffed toy. "I love you mama" I say kissing the side of her face. "I love you too baby" she said as I hugged her tighter. 

-------------------------------

Thats the end of this chapter, how did yall like it? 

what did yall think of all the drama?

thoughts on Aisha?

how about Kaleb? 

love yall3