Alright, Pumpkin?

*Paige's P.O.V.

Me head was pounding,my arms and legs were aching, & every ounce in my body felt like it was being beat repeatedly. "What the hell happened?!? How did I get here?!?" I thought to myself as I tried to move but couldn't. I was tied to a chair. I thrashed and clawed but it was no use I couldn't get out.

"Awwww look who's awake!" I heard a voice say before I saw her. "Aj?!? I asked in shock. "What? How did- what am I doing here?!? WHY am I here?!?" I asked while trying to remain calm.

"Awwww pumpkin! Don't you remember what you did? Hmmmm? Don't you remember what I said the last time we saw each other? One by one you'll all fall down! Now it's this little dominoes turn!" She said as she squished my cheeks.

"Wait! Wait Aj! I can explain ju-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt her slap me and grab me by my hair and make me look at her.

"See Paige sometimes the people you'd take a bullet for are the ones behind the trigger. Sometimes people don't give you an explanation for why they did something... They just do it! So it's my turn now..." She said with such a hate that I was terrified.

"Aj just let me explain please! I won't lie or fake anything just please calm down and let me explain!" I begged

"NO!" She boomed

"Okay okay but before you kill me can you at least tell me how I got here?" I asked hoping to buy more time and try to think of a way to escape.

She thought about it for a second before nodding. "Okay" she said. "I'll explain..."

"Well I never really left last time I just waited for Nikki to leave so I could strike. Let me tell you... She sure took her sweet ass time!! But anyways after she left I snook in your house while you were taking a nap. I stayed as quiet as I could. Which was pretty easy. Anyways I got to your room and I grabbed you as carefully as I could so I wouldn't wake you up. But failed... You woke up and kneed me. I stumbled a little before regaining my balance and kicking you in the ribs and grabbing you. But you put up a hell of a fight. You hit me with everything and anything and so did I. In the end I kicked you in the face and you knocked right out." She explained

"Oh..." Was the only thing I could say. I had managed to free myself now I was waiting for the perfect moment.

"Alright pumpkin, you stay right there! It's almost time for you to go to sleep... Permanently! Don't you go anywhere!" She sang.

"Like I can..." I mumbled.

She walked away and as soon as she left I got up and ran for the door even though everything in me was hurting like hell. It was open. "YES!!" I cheered in my head and ran out. I should've been paying attention to where I was going because I smashed into something before it ended up falling to the floor with a "BOOM!"

"Shit!!" I mumbled "I hoped she didn't hear that..."

*Ajs P.O.V.*

As I was getting my "killing toys" ready I heard a "BOOM!" Come from outside my room. I quickly put my things down and ran out before seeing Paige running down the hall.

"PAIGE!!" I boomed. She stopped dead in her tracks ad turned my way. "YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!!" I yelled.
But she didn't listen, they never do... She just kept running. I ran to her in less than a second and grabbed her by the neck. She was gasping as my grip tightened. "You wanted to leave me? YOU WANTED TO LEAVE ME?!?" I yelled as I threw her against the wall. She groaned as she tried to get up. But I punched her in the ribs hard before she could. She yelled in pain and spit out some blood as she fell back to the ground.

"It's time to go to sleep. Permanently! Alright, Pumpkin?" I hissed. She mumbled something. "What?!" I asked.

"Please don't..." She begged.

"Sorry pumpkin... I ran out of mercy..." I said darkly.

I dragged her into where my "killing toys" were. I got a knife and slowly started carving around her body. She screamed in agony as I moved around. When I was done I cleaned the knife quickly and grabbed the bottle of acid and poured it all over her. Her screamed boomed as she cried in pain. Then got my other bottle of poison and pored it all over her also. All I heard was her screams. But they sooner turned into silence. I smiled wickedly as I saw her rotting corpse.

See I had no heart or mercy. The people I loved had turned my into something I never wanted to be... They turned me into a monster...

"Haha... You guys have no idea of what's coming and when it does... There won't be a happy ending...." I said with a smirk devilishly.