I like to think of us as soulmates...

*Phil's P.O.V.*

Panic... That's all that's been going on... And it's all their fault!! I told them to leave her alone... They didn't listen!! Now look what happened... They're dying one by one. Nikki's been scared shitless these past few days. She thinks no one knows... But I did. She's too stuck up to even admit it.

"Phil!! Are you even listening to me?!" I heard Nikki's voice snap.

"Huh yeah yeah..." I mumbled

"What's wrong with you?! Are friends have been dying and you don't even care?! What kind of man are you?! LISTEN TO ME PHIL!!" I heard her scream.

Now I was pissed. Who the hell does she think she is?! She started all this in the first place!! She's the reason all of this is happening!! They didn't leave her alone now she's coming for us... All of us.

"YOU are what wrong with me!! YOU'RE THE REASON ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENING!! YOU STARTED ALL THIS!! REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE? HUH?! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!! YOU NEVER DO!! YOU WANTED TO GET RID OF HER BECAUSE IT WAS BENEFICIAL TO YOU!! I DO CARE THAT MY FRIENDS ARE DYING! IM NOT A SOULLESS BITCH LIKE YOU!!" I yelled as I finally had enough.

The look on her face said it all. She was in pure shock. Her mouth was hanging open.

"You know what I'm done with you and your bullshit!! See you in hell!!" I said as I walked out of her house.

I was still really pissed about Nikki. How did we ever become friends in the first place?! I don't even know. As I turned to the corner I bumped into someone. That someone was who I was least expecting right then and there...

"Aj...?" I mumbled. As I looked at the small figure in front of me.

"Hey Punkybear!!" She said while skipping around me.

"Wha- how did you.? What?!" I asked as my brain tried to process everything.

"Come." She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Okay..." Was the only thing I could say...

* Aj's P.O.V.*

I lead Phil to one of my hideouts. Of course he didn't know it was. "Oh Phil out of everyone you hurt me the most... Even if you don't know it." I thought to myself.

As I made the final turn I saw the room I made especially for him down the hallway. I looked back at Phil. By the look on his face I could tell he was scared to go in. So I nudged him in the stomach softly.

"You ready?" I asked sweetly

"Um yeah.... I guess" he said. "Wait ready for what?" He asked curiously.

"For you to feel the pain you caused me..." I hissed.

"Wait... What?! Aj please you can't-" before he finished his sentenced I threw him to the wall.

"I can't what Phil?! I CAN'T WHAT?!" I yelled full of rage.

"You can't do this to me... I know it's the last thing I should be saying but you can't do this to me. I tried to help you!! I tried to set you free!! I didn't wanna hurt you Aj. You mean so much to me..." He said as he spit out a tooth.

I picked him up and tied him to a chair before he could react. I was furious & he was so stupid.

"Do you really think I'm gonna let you go after what you did?! Huh?!" I shouted.

"Aj please you know I would never do anything to hurt you!! I never hurt you when they got you!!" He pleaded.

"PHIL YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?!" I LIKED YOU!!" I shouted in pure rage while I got my killing toys ready.

"What?" Was the only I heard him mumble.

"FOR 4 YEARS I WAS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU PHIL!! I LOVED YOUR SMILE,YOUR DIMPLES, YOUR PERSONALITY,YOUR LAUGH,YOUR GOOFINESS,THE WAY YOU STOOD UP FOR YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVED IN, AND JUST THE WAY YOU MADE ME FEEL!! YOU WERE SO OBLIVIOUS TO IT PHIL AND THAT PISSED ME OFF!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO NEVER EVEN NOTICES YOU?! I WANTED YOU TO NOTICE ME FOR SO LONG BUT YOU NEVER DID!!" I yelled in pure frustration while tears streamed down my face.

"Now it's your turn..." I said as my voice cracked.

"Aj wait... Please I never knew I... I'm sorry... You can kill me if you want I won't judge, but can I ask for one thing before you do?" He asked silently.

"What?" I hissed.

" A kiss...?" He asked

I stood in shock... Then turned to him

"Sure...." I mumbled before getting close to him.

I felt myself get lost in his brown green eyes as he pulled in. I felt our lips connect and sparks all over, but I knew that this wouldn't last. It never did... As I pulled back I felt all the anger come back.

"It's time now Punkybear!! All bad teddies  have to go away someday... And now it's your turn!!" I said sweetly.

"Okay." I heard him mumble with his head down.

I got my poison and rubbed it all over my lips before slowly making my way over to Phil and giving him a kiss. When I pulled back he had a stupid look on his face.

"What was that fo-" he started coughing.

"My lips are tingly... Why?" He asked as he coughed harder.

"Love is a deadly poison..." I said

He didn't say anything. His eyes widened as he realized that it was poison. I got my toys and got my favorite knife. Then started dragging it all around his body. He was trying not to yell. I saw it in his face, but he would he yelling soon. I'd make sure of it... I got a plate of cream and smeared it all over the cuts... It didn't take long before the cream started melting off his skin and his screams of pure agony filled the room.

I smirked as the screams got louder. The cream was now in his organs... Melting them away... But I wouldn't let the cream get all the fun. I got my machete and got his hand before chopping his fingers one by one. His screams made me smile. Then I continued to the other hand. I gave him one last kiss while he still had a little life left. I threw a knife in his neck and before he could finish his scream the knife popped open and chopped his head off.

"See Phil, I like to think of us as soulmates." I said as I picked his head up and gave it a kiss. Then I threw it back and skipped out. Smiling like a child who just got a new toy....

What did you guys think? Did you like it? Yes,no, maybe, so? Anyways let just say that Aj screaming at Phil is the way I feel about the guy I like... It's frustrating... I wanna smack that idiot in the face... But I can't... He's too cute XD anyways.... Who's next?