𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

tw; allusions to sexual assault

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHASTITY.

"Will you hold still, you're like a caterpillar constantly squirming around like that." Avery said as she tugged on the strands of my hair as she curled it with the curling iron.

I was sitting on her bedroom floor in front of the mirror as she did my hair and practically used me as her Barbie doll to dress up for the party. In the background she had put on Dirty Dancing after I had told her I'd never seen it. 

"I'm sorry but you're tugging on my hair too hard." I whine, reaching back to touch my head. 

It was Saturday and we were preparing for Thomas' party which was in exactly four hours and twenty minutes. I'd asked Avery if it was to excessive to get ready for a party this early to which she gasped and immediately started listing all the things we needed to do to before we even stepped foot out of the house. 

She had texted me this morning to come over to her house to get ready. I was hesitant but luckily she said she had an empty house for the afternoon which meant her older brother wouldn't be here. 

I had been thinking of Harry and his perfectly shaped lips since last night. 

My first kiss happened right in front of me.

One minute I was calling it quits with a relationship that had yet to bloom and the next minute I had his lips on mine.

I was startled, not knowing what to do as he pressed his lips on mine but then he held my face in his hands and I practically melted into him, grabbing his forearm and kissing him back. 

The whole time it felt as though my belly had erupted and my insides had turned into molten lava, my entire body was on fire. Something had ignited in me and I couldn't seem to shake it off from the moment we parted ways. 

We didn't say much after we stopped. I knew I had to leave otherwise Mama would get suspicious but I didn't want to. I left and he said nothing. I couldn't tell if he was happy, angry or upset but I wouldn't blame him for the latter. I had practically called things off out of fear of developing a relationship with him that could get the both of us hurt. I didn't want to burden him with my problems and ruin the fun he should be having during his final year of High School. 

I wanted him to be angry at me because at least that meant he wouldn't want anything with me. It might have made things harder and I may have cried for a long, long time but at least he'd be happy eventually. 

I should have known better than to test him when he constantly questioned me. Harry was determined and didn't go down without a fight, it was a strength and a weakness but right now it was the epicentre of my confusion. 

I didn't know where I stood with him anymore. 

I had attempted to ruin the only good thing in my life and in response, he had kissed me.