Special chapter: ☼☜☝☼☜❄

Start from the beginning

Ellie seems to be against the idea for some reason, but she couldn't run away due to 404's Blue Mastery. He was about to say something before a rock flew pass him and hit Ellie head. 404 and Core widen their eyes before look at the direction where the rock came from as yells can be heard.

Random: "Let she die!"

Random: "Just kill her!"

Random: "She is a curse! Why should we let her live!"

Core: "Everyone calm down"

404 just watch as Core try to settle down everything.

He knows that the conduits have been known widely, as well as some of their special identification signs, so this can't be avoided. Still, something about her made him extremely uncomfortable.

404 slowly walks past Core and whisper to them.

404: "I'll take care of this, don't worry"

He then walks toward the angry crowd.

404: "Everyone, don't worry, I'll take care of her, but I'll take she away first, we all don't want that dirty corpse to be in this beautiful place aren't we?"

Ellie: "!"

Everyone start to cheer as 404 then walks back to Ellie who was trying to run away only to get stop by 404 using Blue Mastery. He then open a portal before looking back to the cheering crowd, he smiles at them but what's in his mind is the complete opposite.

404: 'Disgusting'

He then walks past the portal and bring Ellie with him. They arrived at the Mainframe and 404 put Ellie down.

404: "Stay still"

He uses healing magic to heal her wounds before opening another portal and gesture her to come with him.

Ellie hesitates a bit but still come with him. On the other side of the portal is a large castle. 404 walks to it and opens the door.

Cross: "Cust give me my chocolate!"

Dust: "No!"

Cross keep chasing Dust around the room while Nightmare read some books on the couch, Horror biting Nightmare's tentacle and Killer drinking a can of soda.

Nightmare sees 404 and wave at him.

Nightmare: "Hi boss"

His gaze then turn to the girl behind 404. He felt large negative energy coming from her which caught his interest.

Nightmare: "And this is?"

404: "Ellie, Conduit of Corruption"

Cross and Dust stop running, Killer drop his soda, Horror stop biting Nightmare's tentacle and all of them widen their eyes.

Nightmare gang: "WHAT?!?!"

Nightmare: "Boss I want to have a talk with you"

404 nods and walk toward Nightmare's room and Nightmare did the same while the other stay outside to watch over Ellie.

Nightmare: "About that girl out there..."

404: "Hm?"

Nightmare: "Where did you find her?"

404: "Found her in a nearly destroyed universe"

Nightmare: "Well then why is she here?"

404: "She will stay here from now on"

Nightmare: "Wait wut?"

404: "She is Corruption, and you know what happened to a forbidden conduit if they were founded out right?"