Hayun couldn't even bring herself to reply, not that he gave much chance for her to.

"What talents do you even have?" He asked laughing emptily. "You'll get ripped apart if you continue to dance like this at your debut. Fuck the debut, at this point you won't even make it. Why are you even debuting now? Do you not care about this, is it not important enough for you?"

"Why are you not speaking up!" He practically yelled out, his tone making some of the others in the room flinch.
"I do care-" she began but he had no respect for her, cutting her off.

"You're just wasting everyone's time. Do you seriously think you're doing enough? You have nothing going on up there do you?" He mocked her, finger on her forehead. "Seriously, so senseless- ah what are we supposed to do?" He complained loudly.

"Hayun can stay after and practice more." Jinae said. "We have to finish on time, talk later."

"No, she can leave now if she's not serious. It doesn't seem like she even knows what it is to be an idol. There's no point wasting our time. Go practice alone." He said, motioning to the door.

Hayun gritted her teeth, her head was tilted down a little because he was practically yelling in her face. She could feel herself building up with emotions.

"What is it, are you going to start crying?" He dipped his head down to look at her, laughing emptily. "There's no time for that. Take responsibility Hayun, you can't accept the fact you're a bad dancer. Now, go. I expect to see improvements next time- at least something to show you've got worth here."

Hayun took one glance at those around the room, feeling embarrassed and angry towards Hwan too. She turned around as he started to mutter something about how they even let her into the debut line.

The door closed heavily behind her and now she was out in the hallway, she exhaled heavily.

Hayun's back was against the wall next to the practice room door, leaning down a little it with her hands on her thighs to look at her bloodied knee. The other was quite badly grazed, fresh raw skin stinging.

She lowered her head, hair falling around her as she screwed her eyes shut, feeling the urge to just scream.

Her pulse drumming in her ear and head throbbing must've been much of a distraction to even notice the figure who was approaching the practice room opposite her own.

He halted, hand holding a drink and he didn't enter his room. Instead he turned around, eyes latching onto the girl with blood down her leg and leant against the wall.

Renjun barely knew this girl, they only greeted each other in the hallways as they passed by. He didn't even know her name, all he knew was that she replaced Minhee.

With slight hesitance, Renjun approached the girl. He grimaced when glancing at her knees.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Hayun tensed momentarily, wiping her face of the sadness to lift her head.
"Yeah, the floor doesn't like me too much." She joked, standing up straighter.

Even though she looked pretty okay, her eyes gleamed with the pain she was feeling. Renjun's gaze flickered from her knees to her face where he only made a split second of eye contact.

"Wait..." he murmured, putting his cup and bag down on the floor as he crouched down. He unzipped the bag, rummaging through it until he pulled out some antiseptic wipes and bandaids.

He grimaced apologetically while holding them out.
"This is all I have...you can use it now then head to the medical room- they can help more." He suggested.