Windows/chapter1 scars

And it started with a wonder in wonders, where the minds Alice in wonderland. From a place to  place like picking a place to settle a loved ones ashes. Searching for comfort on nails barefooted. Were Meeting new faces is what We thought craving hugs,kisses, and meaning. Life's beautiful at times.. but grip it to hard you will feel the thorns.
We hate conversations in the depths between hate and love, because We can feel the pain in someone's eyes and can see if we relate. We hide scars, but if you have some we can feel it. All different reasons it cut but same reason it was done. Thinking about a family, building and building knowing what it's like to sacrifice for a youths smile. Now that is my introduction, simple , deep and right to the point. Scars is today. Have you ever wondered about Scars? You know how everyone has them and why. Not being nosey but it's stories hidden thier not tattoos thier more then that. Have you ever wondered about trauma or avoidable situations based on self situations?  This book isn't about just you, it's a book looked as an open campfire to save lives. Listen for as next chapters are true events and how it could've chipped off the chip off the shoulder.