"Ya, I know. She seen fighting the ghosts around the school." I replied.

My ghost sense went off just at that time. My eyes eyed the room, and I made dash for the stairs.

"Not hungry, going to bed!" I said quickly to mom before shooting off to my room.

I slammed my door behind me, and ran to my window. Since it was already open, I dove out of it, flipping in mid air, turning into Fright.

I saw a ghost that I didn't recognize. It was a girl. She had purple straight hair that was waving around like she was just shocked. Her fingers cackled with electricity, and she was taking energy from the telephone poles.

She shot a blast of electricity at a mom and her son. I flew toward them at top speed, using a shield, I blocked the blast at them and shot after the girl.

She laughed and grabbed my arm when I tried to punch her. The girl sent electricity through my body. It was a familiar sensation. It was the sensation of my half death.

It brought back the memories from when the portal shocked me.

I turned it on!

I screamed.

So much pain.

I'm dying.

No more pain.

Why is my hair white?

Why are my eyes green?

What am I wearing?

That day I became Kristin Fright.

I didn't like the feeling of electricity zapping your organs and heart.

It's frying me. Killing me inside and out.

.........................again.

@@Danny POV@@

My ghost sense went off again.

I really needed to do my homework, and wouldn't Fright take care of it?

All of a sudden the lights went out in my bedroom, and my computer shut down.

What the hell?!?

I heard screams and I look out the window. There was a ghost sucking electricity from the poles. She had purple hair that was frizzy, and a dark purple out fit in-crested with jewels.

I finally saw Fright at the scene, and she stared at the ghost. While Fright was taking the ghosts' appearance in, she shot an electric blast at a woman and child.

Fright shot toward them at a fast speed. She used a shield to block it, and went to punch the ghost.

The girl ghost laughed and grabbed Fright's arm before it could make contact with her. Fright started screaming as electricity coursed through her body.

I changed into my ghost form and went to help Fright. She looked about ready to pass out. I shot an ectoblast at the ghost and she screeched, dropping Fright she disappeared in a whirl of purple smoke.

Fright landed on a lawn, breathing heavily. Her eyes were barely open, she even tried talking, but I don't think it helped her condition.

I looked in her eyes and saw pain, sadness, and reconization.

"Get.........Lancer.........don't worry.......it was..a......familiar........sensation." She laughed painfully.

Lancer? Why would she need Lancer? That doesn't matter right now! She needs help, and if she wants Lancer, the she needs Lancer.