Chapter III

Coralie walks back into the dining room, two workbooks, her MacBook and a pencil in her hands. The professor was sitting at one side of the table, his laptop out and his own notebook at his elbow. He looked up as she walked in.

The ends of her hair brushed her lower back and the sides tumble over her shoulders as she drops the books onto the table, in front of the seat next to him. 

He watched her, before saying, "Sit, Coralie."

She did.

"We're starting with mathematics. Get out the quizzes I sent you, please, so I can see where you're up to." He told her, and the way he said it was so much like an order she wanted to hit him.

Instead, she snorted, saying, "I didn't do them. This is stupid. I'm not going to college because I hate academics and my Father will pay for everything forever."

He frowned, leaning slightly closer to her. "I guarantee your father will not be able to support you forever." She opened her mouth to retort, but he wasn't finished. "What if you want to have kids?" He leant closer still. "What if you use up your inheritance and can't support them? And you won't be able to get work, because you slacked off at eighteen and couldn't be bothered." His tone was serious, but his eyes playful.

His entitlement to her future reddened her cheeks in anger. "One," She started, "I'm inheriting five hundred million dollars when my father dies, plus all his assets." She leant closer to him, and she could make out a small scar just above his eyebrow. "Two, I don't want kids." 

She was suddenly aware of how close they were; she could feel his breath on her lips, and she couldn't help but glance down at his lips. She dragged her eyes back up to his, and they were sultry, half-lidded as he studied her. 

Her lips parted.

"Are you a virgin, Coralie?" He questioned, his tone husky.

"Yes sir," she answered breathlessly.

He tilted his head, and she nearly came on the spot when he placed his hand on her thigh. He dragged it up, inch by inch.

"And do you want me to fuck you?" She exhaled sharply at his question, and he smirked, his hand trailing higher still.

She could only nod.

"Do you want me to teach you how to take a hard fuck? How to get off on it? How to make hard and then bounce on his cock?" His hand clenched, suddenly, on her thigh. "On my cock?"

"Yes, sir, please," she said desperately.

Then his hands were on her hips, and he pulled her over onto his lap so her ass was pressed against his raging hard on.

As if he could sense her feeling it, he ground it into her ass. "Feel how hard my dick is for you, Coralie? So - fucking - hard." He punctuated each word with a jolt against her ass.

She'd never been wetter, not even when her friend Brylan had fingered her in the McDonald's bathroom.

He stood abruptly, but keeping his member pressed against her ass so she was bent over the edge of the table. The edge of her skirt barely covered her butt, her white thong drenched underneath it. 

He ground into her again, and grunted. "Fuck, you have a tight ass. Can I fuck you, Coralie?" He braced one hand on either side of her and leant down to swipe his tongue along the shell of her ear, her hair splayed out to one side. She shivered. 

"Yes, sir," she couldn't wait. "I need your cock in me now, sir."

Suddenly he was fisting her hair at the roots, yanking her head back. She yelped at the tension.

"What do you say." He demanded.

"Please fuck me! Please!"

He released her hair, and she heard him hurriedly unzipping his pants and pulling them down slightly. She propped herself up with one hand to look around.

He ran his fist up and down his cock a couple times before flipping her skirt up and pulling her panties down. 

"Holy fuck." He said, eyes half lidded as he drank the sight of her in. Her pussy pulsed under his gaze. "You're fucking soaked for me."

She whimpered, before jolting forward when he started to finger her clit. A single thick finger penetrated her and she turned back toward the front, palms splayed out on the table.

"My little slut." He pumped his finger in and out a couple times. "Is your tight little virgin pussy ready for me, babygirl? Yeah? Ready to take my thick cock?" He added another finger, and her mouth opened. She bit her lower lip. "I'm not gentle, sweet thing. I can try to be, because it's your first time, but after this it'll be rough." She whimpered again, and her pussy clenched around his fingers. "Are you okay with that, Coralie? Because one fuck won't be enough, not with this cunt and tits."

"Yes, yes, just please-" She stopped when he pulled his fingers out.

Her pussy clenched again in anticipation, and half a second later he had thrust himself balls-deep inside of her, his cock stretching her out.

"Fuck." He said, before drawing himself out then pushing back in again. She moaned, high pitched. He drew out and in again, setting a pace. He grunted, obviously holding back. 

"Harder," She whined. "P-please."

He obliged, exhaling when he was able to set a faster, hard pace. 

"Unh unh unh," She yelped as he pounded his eleven-inch rock hard cock into her tight little pussy, her bubble butt bouncing back and forth with each stroke. 

"You learning good you little slut? I'm teaching you, aren't I. Teaching you how to be my good little sex toy. Fuck, you feel good. Fuuuuuuck." He groaned, pounding harder, his balls smacking rhythmically against her clit. She let out a series of high pitched yelps. 

"Holy shit, you're gonna make me come,"

He reached around and rubbed her clit harshly, and her whole body shook as her pussy clenched around his cock. She whined, and then came, hard.

His thrusts grew sloppier, and he wrapped her hair around his fist, yanking it back as he thrust into her and rested balls-deep in her cunt. Waves of come filled her pussy. He groaned as he came, fisting her hair even tighter.

She took it just like he'd told her to, happy to please him and satisfied after coming harder than she'd ever had on her own fingers.