Clarification

Hey guys. I would like to say thank you for appreciating my story "Elemental Princess of England." I am glad that even though, there are lots of flaws in the story you are still able to appreciate it.

If ever you noticed this one, the way of my writing before and now is different. I don't know if I already said this, but I started writing this story when I was in Grade 7. When I was in Grade 7, I am still not good in making stories, I am still confused in using punctuations and my grammars are not good. I am not the type of person who uses some kind of beautiful words to describe a place or even someone. But now, maybe there are still.

That's why I posted this clarification thingy to clarify some things in the story.

First of all, I am sorry for the different typos and grammatical errors within this story.

Second, the names of the characters are confusing. May mga povs or point of views na nakakalito. Some cannot be able to distinguish dahil sa mga typos and sa ibang parts na nakakalito kung sino ang may povs. Example:

Angela dapat pero naging Angel

Ace and Rodolfo is same

Rave, Shaina and Angela is same.

Iba lang yung names nila but, they are still that person.

Third, may parts din diyan na medyo tagilid. Pero some po diyan ay intentionally na nilagay. The answers will be put in the second book of this story named "The Elemental Princess of England 2 (The Missing Savior.)

If ever napansin nyo rin na hindi siya nagfocus sa England mismo, but in the part 2, I'll assure na medyo magfofocus na siya sa England. Hindi exactly the whole book kahit mga 20% lang.