| ONE

REMI

REMI

I am ruthless. I am Blodreina.

"Lexa, I'm coming in!" I yell out in her native language as I walk into her bedroom to find her sitting down on the couch. She was too engrossed in the battle plans to notice me walk in. "Lexie!" I yell in her ear and a knife got pressed to my neck in retaliation. She groans as she realizes it's me. Lexa curses and relaxes, "you know not to do that." She scolds and I smile at her.

"Sorry, Heda." I say and fake bow to her. Lexa glares at me before wrapping her arms around my neck. Lexa sighs softly against my neck, "rough day?" I ask her and she nods. "Cal keeps running off during training and is being a fucking idiot." She rants as she takes my hand and leads me to the couch.

"I can talk to him." I tell her and she groans her approval. I grab the book she was holding onto and look at the plans for battle. I nod in admiration as I feel Lexa's eyes on me. "Remi!" I turn my head to see Nova coming in hot with blood speckled on her face. "Aden is being a dick!"

I groan out and follow Nova outside to see Aden flaunting his skills. He had a big gash on his forehead and I conclude that's where the blood came from on Nova's face. The other Natblidas notice me and scurry off. "Aden." I say sternly and he gulps before smiling at me.

"Snitch." He whispers as he passes Nova and comes to me, "I heard that." I scold him and Nova smirks at him. "I'll deal with you later." I tell her while pointing at her. Her smirk drops as I have Aden follow me to my room. We arrive at my room and I motion to him to sit on the chair.

I grab water and a cloth. "So, care to tell me what you were doing?" I ask him while cleaning the wound up, "I just wanted to prove my worth." He sighs and winces as I press down on the wound. I laugh lightly before discarding the used cloth and water. "You'll go to medical tomorrow morning so it doesn't get infected." I demand and he nods. I ruffle his hair and he runs off. "Come look at the stars with me?" Lexa asks while Aden ran past her. I look at her and nod.

-

Lexa and I stood on her balcony in silence just looking up at the sky. Her hand was in mine and she was standing in front of me with her head on my shoulder. "I can see the Big Dipper." I say and point to the constellation in the night sky. Lexa hums and turns around to face me. "Kiss?" Lexa asked in my native tongue and I nodded. "You need to practice more." I tell her and she rolls her eyes before kissing me.

A big boom was sounded causing us to pull away. I look up at the sky and see a drop ship coming down, fast. "It's gonna crash and burn if it doesn't slow down." I say and kick off of the balcony and fly towards the ship. It was a lot bigger up close but nothing I couldn't handle. I fly under it, being careful of the fire. And I press my hands against the bottom of it and it slows down almost immediately. I fly away and into a tree nearby to watch it land. It lands with a big thump and the jungle was quiet once again.

-

word count : six hundred and nineteen

so excited to rewrite this story!