Izuku : origin

Timeline: when almight left Deku on the rooftop.

Izukus pov:
Oh... I really can't be a hero.
Every Almight said. A hero needs a quirk.
I walked over to the edge.. the slightly setting sun, and damp air... comfortable!
I'd like to come back at night, to see the stars! I checked my phone... it was 6:45,  nice.. I think I'll head home.. and maybe come back.. for the night, and the stars, maybe.. 10, or 12? 12 would be nice.. I'd like to get away...
I felt my eyes water.
Don't cry. You knew. You've just been avoiding reality.
• Sigh • I definitely need to get home. Mom is probably worried sick.
Yk what would be cool? If I... jumped though my window!

—————————————————————————————-—————
Crawling in through my window, I sighed. It took me way too long, and i still used a couple alleyways
I sat on my bed, the now gray Instead of Almight themed covers, we're quite nice, I'd need to get new  blankets tho.
I had quite the obsession, didn't I?

I was wearing a red turtleneck with a white drawn on cat in the middle (yours truly)
analyzing a few hero's wouldn't hurt.. maybe Mt lady?
Hmm...
I laid my laptop on my lap and started typing.. I think this was google docs?
I didn't realize I had started talking.

"MumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumbleMumble"I stopped myself? I would finish this later

I stopped myself? I would finish this later. I pressed enter.. and OH WAIT THIS WAS A GROUPCHAT???
And I can't even delete my message...
Ugh... im just gonna go look at the stars
Wait! Check on mom!
When I walked out of my room I heard a disgusting smell.
Was she making meatloaf again?
No.. it was rotten?...
I looked around.. she wasn't in the living room, I'll check the kitchen!
Wrong move.
I skipped over closing my eyes and smiling,
"Mom?"
"Mom...?"
I opened my eyes.
Oh.. oh.. my God..
I backed up slowly... the blood infused axe straight into her skull, the cracks showing large amounts of blood, and her burnt hands..
I put my hand over my mouth.. don't vomit.. please..
I put one hand to my side and used all my strength to keep me from toppling over.
Rotten... Rotten.. rotting flesh..

3rd person:

Izuku shook on the floor. Revoltingly uneasy breath hitching at every chance
His choked sobs weren't heard as his ears rung as loud as they cloud. The blinding white noise,
———-time skip to after his mom died————-
The rents only paid for a couple more months... do I get a job? Would mom be proud of me?

•wip•