Chapter 54: Sex is not always about lust, it's another way to show love

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Jungkook lean forward and extended his hand to fix the cravat scarf that loosely hung from inside the collars of Taehyung's white button-up, a vest hugging his abdomen area underneath the shiny blazer. "You look different today." Jungkook muttered softly while his fingertips fix the 'waves' of the cravat scarf. "So do you," Taehyung replied, his tone thick as he stares down at the younger's features. Taking notes of every little small detail, noticing the gorgeous yet subtle warm tone of brown eyeshadow Jungkook has applied on his eyelids, red lipstick with a touch of gloss that is captivating the older to kiss it and smudge his own lips with the lipstick shade so badly.

Jungkook noticed the way Taehyung was staring at him and an odd kind of confidence surged through his veins because he was proud, he was proud that only with a subtle touch of makeup and very small touchups he has the elder hooked up so badly that the man can't even avert his eyes from the raven head. "What are you looking at?" Jungkook asked with a subtle impish smile even though he knows what exactly Taehyung is looking at. "You look so. . ." Taehyung breathed out, trailing his words since he doesn't know if he should really voice out his intrusive thoughts out loud. If it's even appropriate yet.

"I look so what?" Jungkook knows he was pushing it since his voice dropped to an octave low, raspy as he step even closer to the older. One of his palms rested over the older's clothed chest while the other snaked behind Taehyung's nape. "You look so pretty and—" Taehyung again stopped, heart, hammering in his chest and he is a pinch close to smashing Jungkook's body against his own by the waist and making a pure mess by ruining the younger's facial makeup.

"I don't really think I can put my intrusive thoughts in words," Taehyung replied as he extended his hand and tucked the few strands of hair behind the younger's ears, revealing the earrings. Jungkook chuckled shortly and leans forward, even more until his own breath was mingling with the older's, "Is it because you can only show them through actions?" He rasped close to the older's lips, his own lips tilted upward into a mischievous smirk seeing the colors deliberately draining out of Taehyung's face. "Because I not only look so pretty but also Fuckable?" He whispered the last part which caused Taehyung to hold Jungkook's waist from both sides and give a harsh squeeze.

Taehyung was about to lean forward and smash his lips with the younger but Jungkook immediately backed away with a melodic giggle. "You can't ruin my lip shade, not when we are running late for your brother's marriage anniversary." Jungkook let out between his giggles but Taehyung was holding a poker face, slightly annoyed that he can't kiss the younger after the said guy kind of excited him up with his deviant words.

Oh, and yeah, They are currently heading to Seokjin's marriage anniversary. Of course, as Taehyung's boyfriend, Jungkook is also accompanying his lover to his future brother-in-law's celebration.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, eyes slightly darkening, "Then," He trailed and leaned forward again. This time, Jungkook's bold smile kind of flattered seeing how serious the older was looking. Taehyung kept leaning closer to the younger lad and when Jungkook thought the older is about to kiss him even though he was being told not to, Taehyung moved his face to the side and buried it under the younger's jawline, and gently kissed the skin there. The raven head flutters his eyes shut when his lover's soft lips made contact with his pale skin, "Will you let me show my intrusive thought after we're back?" Taehyung finished what he wanted to say after pulling away and looks down at the younger's eyes that just quivered open.

Jungkook stayed silent yet no silence has ever screamed 'yes' the way his silence did. Or maybe it's because of the way he is staring back at Taehyung.

🥀

"You are looking fabulous tonight," Mrs. Kim praised Jungkook's looks who smiled back shyly and turn his head to the side to look at Taehyung out of instinct who was quite proudly smiling at his mom's words. Damn right he knows his boyfriend is the prettiest here among everyone. But that also led Taehyung to be a little possessive and that's why he wasn't letting go of Jungkook's waist since they stepped into the party.