CHAPTER SIX: THE DELIVERY

Start from the beginning

"Up in the guard tower." Daryl says nonchalantly as Julia narrows her eyes at the location and snorts rolling her eyes looking disgusted. She could think of why the two were alone up there.

"Guard tower? They were just up there last night." Rick states as Daryl walks forward a bit. "GLENN! MAGGIE!" He calls and a shirtless and belt-less Glenn walks out looking awkward.

"Fucking men." Julia spat lowly as Rick gave her a sympathetic look. "You coming?" Daryl asks as the others laugh Julia would hate to admit it but even she had to snicker at the innuendo as Glenn looks horrified.

"What?" he asks as everyone else laughs again at his expense. "You comin?" Daryl's aka again making poor Glenn look to Maggie.

"Well I didn't get a choice so neither do they. GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE AND HELP US!" Julia yells to the confused man who slowly nods grimacing. "Yeah we'll be right down." Glenn calls back making Julia snort and turn with the rest to get the vehicles.

Carol smacks Daryl's arm as he laughs, he peers over to Julia to see she looked more aware and less like a Walker.

"Hey Rick." T-dog calls and it's for them to see the two prisoners walking to the gate. Before anyone could react Julia was running. She was running right to them swords at the ready as Axel looked wide eyed at her approach.

Rick despite hating the prisoners not listening to him yells for Julia to stop but she just keeps running until she's right in front of them swords at the ready.

"Do you not know how to listen? Or do you want a sword to the head assholes?" She sneers as Oscar doesn't blink but Axel looks fearful.

Rick, Daryl and T-Dog now stand beside Julia as she stares the men down still waiting for an answer that would go unsaid. "That's close enough." Rick says as the prisoners took a step forward, he pulls Julia back to be sandwiched more between him and Daryl.

"She's right we had an agreement." Rick states with a glare as Axel of course is the first to speak. "Please mister. We know that. We made a deal. But you gotta understand... we can't live in that place another minute. You follow me? All the bodies- people we knew. Blood brains everywhere. There's ghosts." Axel says while Daryl stare sat them like their stupid.

"Why don't you move the bodies out?" He asks as T dog adds how they should be burning them and that makes Axel look disgusted. "We tried. We did." Axel says while Oscar explains what the real problem was. "The fence is down on the far side of the prison. Every time we drag a body out, those things just line up. Dropping the body and just running back inside." Oscar explains.

"Look, we had nothing to do with Tomas and Andrew. Nothing. And Marvin..... we didn't know who he was h til you told us Julia I swear. You trying to prove a point? You proved it bro. We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group. Just please, please... don't make us live in that place." Axel pleads but Rick stays firm much to Julia's joy.

"Our deal is not negotiable. You either live in your cell block, or you leave." Rick says making Axel look down and shake his head with a sigh.

"I told you this was a waste of time. They ain't no different then the pricks who shot up our boys. You know how many friends corpses we had to drag out this week? Just threw em out like ... these were good guys. Good guys who had our backs against the really bad dudes in the joint, like Tomas and Andrew. We've all made mistakes to get in here, chief. And I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint, but believe me... we've paid our due- enough that we would rather hit that road than to go back into that shithole." Oscar says with determination.