Chapter 27: Your skin reminds me of honey

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, and they don't. So know the difference." Taehyung mumbled out as his face leans closer to Jungkook who was smiling but with his cocky nature it was looking anything but soft.

"Good, puppy."

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. His deep chuckle immediately soothed Jungkook's ears but also made him a little bit aroused.

"Stop calling me that when we're not doing something sexual." Taehyung opposed, still chuckling slightly. Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. "Why? Does that makes you hard too?" Jungkook teased but he didn't really expect the answer.

"Kinda," the older lad replied.

"So I think we should work on some nicknames, don't you think?" Taehyung suggested causing Jungkook to cock an eyebrow again.

"You want me to call you by sweet little nicknames?" Jungkook asked in a mocking tone as he placed his both legs over the couch, thighs rubbing against each other. His hands lean forward to caress Taehyung's cheek.

"I mean if you want," Taehyung replied, staring back into those beautiful pair of Bambi eyes that were looking rather soft than usual.

"Okay then, why don't you go first, puppy? Let's see what little sweet name you've decided for me," Jungkook urged the other to go first because he genuinely wants to know what nickname Taehyung has stored for him.

The older lad stares at Jungkook for a minute or two. Admiringly the younger's features, his orbs roaming all over Jungkook's pretty face. He has a cute little button nose, and big Bambi round eyes that can easily fool anyone with their adorable nature when in reality, those pair of eyes do nothing but allure people. Pale smooth skin, so smooth that you never want to take your hands off of it. Blonde hair parted in the middle and peachy pink lips have a small smile lingering through them.

"Doll."

Jungkook creased his brows slightly in confusion when the older suddenly blurted out the nickname out of nowhere. "I want to call you doll," Taehyung added.

"And why's that?" Jungkook asked, a genuinely curious question as his fingers softly caresses Taehyung's cheek.

"Because you remind me of dolls with your blonde hair and peachy pink knuckles. Just like a barbie." Taehyung explained, taking Jungkook's hand that was caressing his cheek at the process and looking down at his pink knuckles.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and chuckled when the other rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say, Kim."

"Nuh-uh, not Kim. You have to give me a nickname now." Taehyung asserted and smiles back at Jungkook who hummed and now he's the one who's admiring Taehyung's features.

"Since you have given me a nickname according to my features, I should do the same too, don't you think?" Jungkook explained, roaming his eyes all over Taehyung's features who was still holding Jungkook's hand between his slender fingers.

"And what comes to your mind?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook kept humming as he admired the older. A smile then stretch into his lips as he leans forward and delicately placed a soft peck over Taehyung's full lips before leaning back.

"Honey."

"Honey?" Taehyung questioned. "Why's that?"

"Your skin reminds me of honey," Jungkook replied, scooting a little bit closer to Taehyung until there was no space between the two. He cupped the older's face between his palm and brings their faces so close that even they can feel their warm breath against each other.

"And that is one of the favorite things about you to me. You're as gorgeous and sweet as honey." Jungkook rasped soon meeting with a soft peck. Several pecks similar to the previous one landed on his lips soon trailing down from his lips to his cheeks and then to his already hickey-covered neck.