Chapter 25: You hurt me in a good way

Start from the beginning

"But a-at least tell me what's h-happening." The other let out in a wavery tone. His eyes looked down as he tried to break through the tie and realized that the blonde head has tied him quite possessively. Not like he wanted to break through the knot, he was just checking the tightness of the knot out of human curiosity, just in case.

Suddenly his eyes were back to Jungkook's pierced yet doe ones when the said guy gripped his jaw and force him to look up.

"You're not going to regret it after we're done, right?" Jungkook asked, remembering every single word the older lad has told him on the day they both had office sex. How he told the younger that he regrated everything.

Taehyung also recalls his words in his mind and almost, almost cringe internally at the thought that he was literally fighting for his husband only to be proven wrong.

Taehyung saw the younger look down at him with a gaze that was seeking the answer to his question. He also saw how the younger's jaw clenched as if he was getting vicious.

"The silence is pissing me off, Kim. Answer my fucking question or else I'm leaving." Jungkook warned out a demand, voice dark and husky. His icy glare caused Taehyung to slightly shiver.

"I won't," Taehyung answered truthfully. His voice came out heavy and deep because of the thick tension arousing around them.

"You won't?" Jungkook repeated the other's words with an ambiguous tone while cocking an eyebrow. He leans forward, their faces were only inches apart now, chests almost touching. Jungkook inserted his tattooed fingers through Taehyung's honey brown locks, gently caressing them.

"Tell me one thing," Jungkook trails off as his hips sway over the older's erection at a painfully slow pace. Both groan out at the sudden sensation of pleasure and tingles racing through their veins. "do you want me?" He whispered huskily.

"Yes. God, yes. I want you." Taehyung let out as he subconsciously tried to move his hands forward but only to realize his wrist are tied together with the attorney's tie. He groans frustratingly but he knows he can't even say anything against it.

Jungkook followed the other's every move and he saw it. He saw the desperateness. He saw how the older was dying to touch him, to feel him under the pad of his palm, trail his hands all over his curves and features. To claim him.

And that brings a smirk over the blonde head's lips. Discerning how desperate Taehyung is growing to touch him flames a small spark of enthusiasm inside him. Because that's what exactly he wanted.

He wanted to see the older desperate for him and only for him.

Taehyung leaned forward to kiss the younger but the other only let his lips linger around his own. Warm breath fanned against each other as the older chased after the younger's cherry red lips only to be met with thin air.

A small whine escaped from the older as the younger kept taunting him, not letting him kiss. And as if it was almost expected, he was met with a heavy push over his chest which caused him to plop over the bed again. A hiss leaves his lips when his weight falls directly over his tied arms behind his back.

"You're not using me, correct?" It almost came out like a question but Jungkook was actually affirming the sentence, confirming it as his voice dropped to an octave low. Hands slowly trailed over the older's shirt, unbuttoning the first three buttons from his chestal area.

Taehyung immediately shook his head. Proving his optimistic intention.

Jungkook chuckled, a dark one. "Oh, puppy. How should I believe you? That you're not using me for your own filthy pleasure?" The blonde head husked. The pad of his thumb gently rubbed against Taehyung's smoothly shaved cheeks.