Chapter 24: Take me back and love me cause my heart is tired

Start from the beginning

"I'm so fucking disappointed," Jungkook mumbled out as he turns around. By the time, they were already in front of the blonde head's car. Jackson widened his eyes at that.

Disappointing his boss is the last thing he wants. Especially not after upsetting him with his clumsy demeanor.

"W-What? Mr. Jeon, I swear you'll enjoy your time with him. He also has five stars and stuff and I also heard his dick is amazing—"

"I'm not talking about you. I'm disappointed in myself." Jungkook cut off the panicked guy through his mid-sentence. Jackson let out a sigh of relief after hearing it resulting in his shoulders slumping down, relaxed.

"I'm disappointed at myself because I'm not getting the dick that I want." Jungkook let out through gritted teeth. His back facing Jackson as his tattooed fingers brush against the doorknob of his Mercedes-Benz.

"What can I do anyway? He's so fucking stubborn and hard to get. I can't force him now, can I?" Jungkook grumbles out mindlessly. He was just expressing his anger and frustration, he doesn't even care if anybody was here to listen to him or not. He just wants to vent and let everything off of his chest.

Jackson just stared at the back of Jungkook's bright blonde locks, looking confused and lost as fuck.

Soon silence erupted around them, only the faint noises of cars running through the main road can be heard. . .

until Jungkook's phone started to ring loudly into the slacks of his pocket.

🥀

Taehyung sighed through his nose as he stares down at the floor blankly. There is a cut on his apple cheek with dried blood sticking to the slit. His hair was messy and slightly wet because of the police officers pouring water over his head to get rid of the headache he had after the accident. His honey-brown hairs that usually stay pushed upward with gel now fall flat over his eyes, almost covering them.

His red tie was loose around his neck with the first two buttons of his white button-up being undone, showing the wings of his chest bones. His long sleeves were rolled up and the hem of his shirt wasn't even tucked inside the waistband of his slacks.

He was a mess but how did he still manage to look so fucking hot? Well, it's a question no one probably knows the answer to.

Taehyung, who was hanging his head low the whole time while leaning down with placing both of his forearms over the roof of his thighs, raised the orbs of his eyes a little when he felt a gaze staring right at him. He raised his head slowly and looks at the man in his late 40s sitting comfortably on his seat like he'll melt over the surface at any second.

The man threw a smile at him when their eyes greeted, of course, not a genuine one, "We met again, Mr. Kim." He said but Taehyung can sense the mockery in his voice even after sitting a desk after from the man.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before answering, "This time it wasn't my fault, director. You know that." Taehyung uttered or more grumbled out.

The director nodded his head in agreement. "Indeed, it was not your fault." The old man agreed before his eyes trailed to the other male sitting across from Taehyung. The same young guy who hit Taehyung's car and caused all those bruises and a mild headache.

Taehyung is now sitting in the police station, inside the director's cabin with the guy who hit his car out of nowhere. They both were sitting across each other before the enormous huge desk of the director who was waiting for their lawyers to come and settle the matter.

Since Taehyung is a CEO and the guy who hit him is also a CEO's son, they know better than anyone else that this matter is going to be resolved right then and there with some filthy amount of money being pushed inside the officer's pockets.