Chapter 13: You're asking for me to show you my bad side

Start from the beginning

"It's tomorrow," Jackson replied dumbly.

At the same time, Jungkook's phone made a ding sound, indicating he got a new message. He fished out his phone and unlocked it, raising his one brow after seeing what the message was about.

He smirked and shook his head. "Kim, you bastard."

Taehyung:

Kim Taehyung xxx-xxx-xx just transferred 20 million won to your bank account. Click the link to view more.

Seen, just now.

🥀

Taehyung was working in his office. After having breakfast, taking his medicines, taking a heavenly shower, and then changing the bandage, Jungkook dropped him off at his place where he changed into new clothes to attend the office.

Taehyung was currently in his office cabin and doing some work on his laptop. People of course asked him about his forehead but he just brushed them off and locked himself into his office. Drowning himself into work to get his mind off of everything that is going on around him.

Suddenly the door of his office slammed open, revealing Jimin. Taehyung was shocked to see Jimin here but it's not like he wasn't expecting the older to show up.

"Jimin," Taehyung trailed off as he slowly stands up from his sitting position. But what surprised Taehyung the most was seeing the visible worry in Jimin's face.

"So it was true," Jimin breathed out as he stared at Taehyung face in concern. The older dashed forward and cupped Taehyung's face, taking the said guy aback by shock.

What's wrong with Jimin?

"Are you an idiot?! How did it happen? Are- are you okay?" Jimin let out as his worried eyes scans Taehyung's face carefully. Taehyung didn't say anything, he just looks down at Jimin in shock. Shock to see the concern the older was radiating for him.

"God, Taehyung. Are you looking yourself to get killed?" The older was kept babbling out words of concern for his husband. Sometimes checking Taehyung's whole body to see if he was injured somewhere else.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. It was just a minor accident." Taehyung babbled out like a robot. His mouth was sure moving but his whole body was frozen on his spot from too shock and confusion. He just stared down at his husband in awe.

It's like he's again seeing the Jimin when they were just friends and not married.

"Just a minor accident? Really? It could've been a mild accident if you weren't lucky." Jimin scolded his husband and let out a puff of heavy sigh. He placed his hands over his hips and then looks up at Taehyung.

"Right, where were you last night? I went to the police station and they told me someone has already bailed you?" Jimin asked and Taehyung finally came out of his bubble of shock and confusion.

'Someone? That means Jimin doesn't know anything?' Taehyung thought to himself.

"Do you even have any idea how worried we were the whole night? When I found out someone bailed you already I tried to call you so many times but your phone was coming switched off. Then I went to mom's house (Taehyung's parent's house) and then look for you there too but you weren't there too. We almost filed an FIR for your missing but the police said they can't write an FIR before 24 hours of someone's disappearance and we had to wait."

"Where were you?!" Jimin let out again, but this time a little loudly when he saw Taehyung was keep zoning out.

"Huh? I— I was at my brother's." Taehyung blurted out after fumbling inside his head to look for some good excuses.