Chapter 19 'Yiga Clan' (Pt.2)

A/n: ⚠️⚠️NOT MY PICTURE⚠️⚠️ sorry I haven't posted ina while, I've just been procrastinating, lol. Hope you enjoy it! 😊

~links pov~

I walked down the stairs, y/n following not far behind me. I told her to stay back, while I found a safe route through. I made it to the top of the pillar. There was a small doorway leading somewhere, a yiga was guarding it. I crouched down, staying out of sight. The room he was in had pillars similar to the one I was standing on. A banana was sitting on a wooden shelf on the right wall of the room. The shelf was suspended by a rope. 'yiga love bananas...' I remembered the man who said to me. I checked my stash of arrows, if I remembered correctly I had 102.
'If I were to shoot the rope it would break, then the yiga would be distracted for a little while, but first I need to get down from here.' I heard a gasp. I turned around to see the blade master grabbing y/n. 'No!"
The blade master then disappeared, with y/n. 'no, No, NO!' I thought. I pulled my bow out and shot the rope, and it snapped in half. The banana fell to the floor, the footsoldier gasped. Running to get the banana, he did his little happy dance. I pulled my paraglider out and jumped to the archway. I walked through the arch, and got to the side. The yiga didn't see me, and I sighed out loud. In front of me was another room, with more pillars, and boxes, and yiga. I looked to the left, nothing but a dead end, I looked to the right, a ladder. I ran to the ladder first. I climbed it to the top. I looked to my left and saw a pile of bananas, and gems. I picked them up, and went back down the ladder. I knew I couldn't take my sweet time, y/n was probably scared, and hurt. Or maybe even worse...DEAD! I stopped in front of the large room crouched behind a box, thinking of a plan...

~y/n pov~

You opened your eyes, and looked around. The room you were in looked like a gladiator arena, and there was a giant hole in the middle of it all. There was a pole sticking from the ground, where your wrists were tied to, and no matter how hard you struggled, you couldn't get out of your bonds. Then you heard a laugh.
You see a man, he looks like a blade master, but not the one that caught you. You glared at him.

"Are you comfortable?" The blade master asks you.

"Link will come for me you know." You said, ignoring the question.

"Ah yes, that is the plan." The blademaster said. "Master kohga runs things down here..." He walked closer to you, and grabbed your chin. "And if people don't listen to him..." He moved his face by your ear, and brought his voice down to a whisper. "...I kill them." You yanked your face away from his grip, and you could tell, under that mask, that he was smirking.

~links pov~

I don't have a game plan. The only thing I'm planning on right now, is saving y/n. From what I could tell there were about 7 yiga walking around. Either I could sneak or I could fight. Sneaking would be dangerous, while fighting would take too long, sneaking it is. I threw a banana to the yiga on my right and did the same for the yiga on my left. Once they were distracted, I climbed up the pillar in the middle of the room. I made it to the top, and threw more bananas down so they would all go to the same spot. I paraglided down to the door, In front of it was a yiga, I threw a banana down, and he went for it. I just made it easier for him by ending him quickly and painlessly. The door opened, and I quickly walked through. Chests, lots of chest. I knew I needed to grab y/n, but the things in the chest would probably help, even if it was only 5 arrows. In the chests, were 1 sapphire, 2 opals, 1 topaz, and laying on the floor was 1 ruby. Nothing helpful to get y/n back, but we could sell these later. I moved the metal block with magnesis, and walked through...

To be continued...

A/N: thank you so much for reading. 😊