Timeskip

The Rust Bucket starts driving threw the road.

Ben: "I don't get it! How come you didn't tell Phill about the Omnitrix?"

Grandpa Max: "That's on a need-to-know basis only, Ben. The less people know, the better."

Gwen: "Guess, that's your answer to everything, isn't it, Grandpa?"

Y/n: "Think about it, Gwen bad people would do anything to get power just like this."

Gwen: "So you're saying keeping secrets is okay?!"

Y/n: "If it means protecting others from harm."

Gwen: "What if it's that person you are closest to?"

The conversation between the heated argument between Y/n and Gwen was cut off.

A monitor suddenly opens up a video call from Phil.

Phill: "Max! If you're out there, I need help! Two Vulpimancers, tearing up a meat processing plant on Highway 44!"

Max: "Vulpimancers?"

The Rust Bucket makes a U-turn and drives down the other road.

Ben: "All right! The Tennysons are back in plumbing business! Oh, and Y/n too."

Y/n: "Really, Ben"

Timeskip

They arrived at the plant, and roaring can be heard from the inside.

Gwen: "I don't like the sound of that,"

They walk through the plant. Grandpa Max opens a curtain to a room with conveyor belts and hung-up meat. Inside the building was Phil on the ground.

Max: "Phil!"

Grandpa Max helps him up.

Phil: "Max! Thank goodness you showed up. Two aliens, nasty! We're gonna need a little of that ol' magic!"

Ben No worries, we're on it!

Through a door and a cloud of steam come two big orange mutt-like creatures.

Gwen: "Friends of yours?"

The two big orange mutt-like creatures almost look like Wildmutt are the Vulpimancer.

Ben: "Wildmutts! Maybe I can talk with them!"

Max: Ben!

Ben turns on the Omnitrix Wildmutt.

Phil: That's why I recognized that watch... It's the Omnitrix!

Wildmutt leaps in front of the two Vulpimancer and tries to make a conversation with them. However, it ends as one of the Vulpimancer slams the ground.

Gwen: "What did you say?"

Grandpa Max: "Vulpimancers never was big on small talk, even with their own kind."