I continue the party with all the other random people, not seeing anyone I know for a while. Slowly, people start to leave the party. Some people choosing to sleep it off in their cars in the yard.

I'm still stumbling all over the place, while I look for Nick or Folio. I turn down the hallway, and notice Noah walking into the bathroom. Without thinking, I follow him. I swing open the door, and he has his belt undone. "Viv? I'm trying to take a piss here." I shut the door behind me, locking it. "What are you... You! Doing to me?" I say, pointing at Noah. I'm not sure if that sentence came out right. Noah continues his duties, as I stand and watch.

I drunkenly climb onto the bathroom counter to get comfortable. "I'm not sure what you're talking about." Noah cleans himself, and puts his pants back on correctly. He's soon standing between my legs, staring at me. Noah places his hands on the counter, on either side of me. He leans in close to me. I think he's going in for a kiss, so I lean in as well.

Except Noah pulls away. I open my eyes, and we're still pretty close to each other. It's like he's teasing me.

TRIGGER WARNING

I grab Noah's shirt, and pull him all the way to me to kiss him. He doesn't resist, and instead takes the lead. Everything seems to happen in a quick, fast motion. I start pulling on my pants to get them off, with Noah assisting. He pulls me closer to the edge of the counter, and pushes my legs apart. I grab his head, and lead him in between them. I immediately feel the warmth on me, and I throw my head back in pleasure.

I feel his tongue circle around, and I soon feel his fingers in me. I gasp loudly, and it causes him to reach up and cover my mouth. He stands up straight, still using his hand on me. "Look at me." I open my eyes, and lean the back of my head onto the mirror. We keep a gaze on each other, while he aggressively does magic with his hand. I struggle to keep my moans contained within Noah's hand.

I start to get close, and it all builds up at once. Suddenly, there's a knock and a voice at the door. "Hey, is anyone in there?" It's Nick.

Noahs grip over my mouth hardens even more, and he doesn't stop what he's doing. "Yeah, it's me. I'll be out in a second."  I widen my eyes, both over the fact that he kept going, and that I was about to finish. As I do, Nick continues to talk through the door. I'm breathing extremely heavy, and Noah still doesn't move his hand from my mouth. "Alright man, have you seen Vivian? She was supposed to crash here because she's fucked up."

"Uh... No, I haven't. Check her car, maybe she went out there." Noah responds, and listens for Nick's footsteps to disappear.

TRIGGER END

"Put your pants back on. And quick." Noah makes me get off the counter, and hands over my bottoms. I'm in complete shock all over again. How did I let this happen, again?! What is wrong with me?

I pull them on as quickly as possible, and Noah rushes me out of the bathroom. He follows behind, but heads away in a different direction. I stumble into the kitchen, and I'm met with Nick and Folio, as well as a few more people who have yet to leave. "There she is. I was going to tell you that you could take my bed for the night." Nick offers. I really want to just go home. I want to get away from here.

"I think I'm just going to go home. I don't feel the greatest." Both Folio and Nick look shocked. I quickly make my way out to my car, fumbling with the keys to unlock it. Folio followed me out, but for some reason Nick didn't. "Vivian, you can't drive right now." He says, trying to stop me. "I'm fine, I've had no problem before!" I shrug it off, and finally get my door unlocked and open.

I feel arms wrap around me from behind, and I'm being picked up. "You're not going anywhere." Noah says, slamming the car door shut and carrying me away from the car. I wiggle in his grip until he lets me go. He quickly snatches the keys from me, stuffing them into his pocket.

"Give them back!" I whine out loudly. "Don't make me do this again Viv." Noah says in an angry tone. What's he going to do, punish me?

I cross my arms, and he gets more frustrated. He throws me over his shoulder like last time, and takes me inside. "I want to go home!" I yell as he carries me through the house. "What? Are you going to fuck me again like you did the other day? Is that why you're making me stay?" Noah smacks my ass hard while no one can see, and I yelp out. We enter Nick's bedroom, and Noah throws me down onto the bed.

"You can't say shit like that. Keep your mouth shut about it." Noah throws the blanket over me while whispering to me. "What if I don't want to?" I rebuttle with his statement. Noah leans down into my face. "You don't want know what I'll do." He leans all the way in, giving me a soft, long kiss. He leaves the room, shutting the door behind him. I lay in the bed, all sorts of confusion running through my brain. What the fuck. What. The. Absolute. Fuck.

I have so many mixed signals from him, it's not even fun anymore. I try to ignore the dizzyness in my head, so that I can fall asleep and get this out of my system.