Part 14

the dungeons of the palace with only one in and one way out, through the doors that Shadow and the others were dragged into and then shoved into the nearest cell together before metal bars were shut behind them all with the mobians mocking the ex-emperor.

'heh, not so tough now are you bastard!'

'fuck you, I'll kill you all when I get out of here!'

'Oh, I'm so scared of the doom hedgehog. get over yourself you'll be dead if you even try to'

they all laughed as they walk away from the cell with infinite then appearing into view, angering shadow more just by the sight of him.

'you son of a bitch, it's your fault I'm in here!'

no shadow it's your fault. I wouldn't have to join scrouge if you just stayed a tyrant and left all the politics to me'

'I did it to make the empire a better place, a place that you were screwing with your shitty laws!' shadow shouted as he grab on to the bars as he stood face to face with infinite with fury in his eyes.

infinite smirk as he tant the hedgehog

'maybe instead of blaming ourself for you being in there, you should blame that lover of yours for turning you into a soft mutt when he came around'

'you leave sonic out of it, WERE IS HE AND WHAT IS SCROUGE GOING TO DO TO HIM!'

'I don't know and I really don't care what he dose to him but I can tell you this. you can say goodbye to him very soon. that's if the new emperor will let you'

the jackal got what he wanted as he saw shadow head drop down in defeat and walk away with the mobians that was ordered to guard keeping a close eye on them while he went off to do his work leaving shadow and the other in the silent cell.

Blaze Silver and rouge wanted to say something to keep their emperor in high hopes that sonic would be fine but because of the situation they were in, even they had no hope for the blue teen let alone for themselves.

---------------------------------------------------

meanwhile with sonic:

sonic was sitting down on a bed in the nearest bedroom he was drag into by scrouge while he soak in the luxuries inside the room with a proud smirk on his face before speaking out with his arms spread out as he walk around.

'oh this palace is amazing. so full of riches and elegance and it's now all mine to enjoy'

he look at sonic and saw he was staring back with hatred in his eyes but continue to speak with the teen

'and this can also be yours if you behave and agree to a deal I have for you'

'I don't want it, I'll rather be in a cell to rot'

'aww don't be like that blue. you haven't heard the deal yet'

'don't speak to me like we are friends!' sonic said as his anger started to boil when he heard his nickname.

'but we use to be didn't we? but then that bastard child happen to waltz in our village and you just had to be friend with him'

'that doesn't excuse you from torturing him and getting me sold off for being his friend!' 

scrouge mood switched from happy to fury and storm over to the teen, grabbing his neck and slamming him down to the bed as he spat out in anger

'I got you sold so you are away from the bastard. I was going to find you myself once I was old enough and have you for myself but that was all destroyed when that very night, shadow the one you call a friend, took not only you as a friend but then took the whole village and burnt it down to the ground as he MURDERED EACH OF US WITH HIS BARE FUCKING HANDS! BUT JOKES ON HIM AS I MANAGE TO SURVIVE!'

sonic cling on to scrouges hands to try and pry them away when he squeezed the teen neck causing him to chock the younger one when he yelled.

scrouge then let go for sonic to gasp for air, coughing as he regained his breathing.

it was quiet when sonic stop coughing and look towards scrouge who was hovering above him, speaking in a much more calmer tone as he held on to the side of the teens cheek.

'you and me use to be such good friends before he appeared and then you took his side. leaving me alone and without a close friend that use to make me laugh and enjoy life. you did really leave me no choice but to have you taken from the village and to have you feel the pain and loneliness I felt when you left my side.......I wanted to buy you when I got older and treat you with kindness so you would jump in my arms and never dare to leave me for another again.....but seeing you get fucked in that alleyway that day by him made me go to this extent'

'you were watching us?'

'not him but you. the way your face look when your being screwed was amazing and the moans you were trying to muffle was like music to my ears and that's why your going to do them for me or you can be beaten, tortured or degraded in the worst way possible till you agree to it'

scrouge could see sonic pupils shrink at that moment with a shock expression on his face as he manage to insult him.

'your a sick maniac'

'you have until this afternoon to decide. and remember'

scrouge leaned closer towards sonic ears as he whispered softly.

 'just because shadow don't hurt you doesn't mean I won't if it means that I can have my way'

before pulling away he kiss the teens cheek and stood up as he told sonic to stay in this room till then and then shouted for one of the guards to come in with him asking scrouge what his orders are.

'lock this one in here and make sure he doesn't try to run off till I take him to the execution block'

'execution?' sonic question while scrouge walk to the door and turn to the teen to say with an evil grin

'yes, I have decided that you can have the front row seat for shadow to be decapitated this afternoon' and walk out of the room with the guard shutting the door behind them leaving sonic alone in the room, fearing for not only shadow and his life but for another'

----------------------------

that's all for tonight everyone. the other chapter will be out tomorrow