Sweet nothings..

(This story will be a bit more frisky but, enjoy!)

Charlie's POV: It was the afternoon and me and Nick were laying down in bed when I got bored and felt like teasing him.. getting him back!...

"Hi," I said to Nick as I spooned him from behind.

"Oh, hey!" Nick said blushing a bit. "What's the occasion? heh" Nick says a bit flustered.

"No occasion, I just want to spoon my boyfriend!" I say sweetly.

"Well then, carry on." Nick says. "But it's my turn next!"

"Okay!" I giggle. I begin to whisper sweet nothings into Nick's ear. I feel his heart beat speed up rapidly.

"Char, if you keep talking like that I'll have to-." Nick stops talking.

"You'll have to what." I test. Nick goes silent. I begin to whisper sweet nothings into Nick's ear again.

"Char," Nick and gulps.

"What?" I say innocently knowing full on well what I'm doing. I begin to plant small and soft kisses on Nick's neck.

Nick whips around and pins me down to the bed, and I am now face to face with my incredibly handsome boyfriend.

"Oh wow." I say blushing so hard.

"Welp, I told you so?" Nick leans in and begins kissing me.

It's like fireworks going through my lips to my brain, butterflies flying all around in my stomach. As Nick kissed me I felt ecstatic and hunger, wanting more but what I was being given was just enough. 

Me and Nick kissed back and fourth, 

"Is this okay?" Nick asked tugging on my shirt.

"Yeah.." I say as I gasp at my body being softly grazed by Nick's soft but a rough finger tips.

"Is this okay?" I asked Nick tugging on his shirt.

"Hell yeah I was hoping you would ask so I wouldn't have to do it myself." Nick giggles, I giggle too and kiss him.

As Nick begins to plant kisses on my neck, my eyes began to wonder and I looked down at Nick's perfectly perfect body, I began to get a bit hard looking at Nick's perfect body on top of me. 

"Huh, looks like a little friend has decided to join," Nick teases.

"Oh shut up and keep kissing me." I say a pulling Nick in.

(This story was a shorter one and had a little bit of a cliff ending i guess you could say, but I think it was fun. This is a bit different from what I've written so far, but I enjoyed writing it and if you ever would like more like this you can request it! I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!💖💖)