I've got you

Harry and his five year old daughter go to the park but when they get mobbed by a group of fans something happens.

A/N - my first ever oneshot :)

~
3rd person pov:

A smile spread across Harry's face as he watched his daughter happily playing in the park. Even though the park was seemingly quiet, things could still go wrong. Usually when Juliette begged to be taken to the park her mum would take her but this time it was Harry who was home looking after the little munchkin and when she came up to him with puppy dog eyes, quietly mumbling " please please please can we go to the park daddy" he just couldn't resist.

As the sun started to set Harry new it was time for him and his little one to head home. So he quickly gathered all their stuff and walked over to Juliette saying "come on bub it's time to go home". Surprisingly the little five year old didn't protest, silently grabbing onto her fathers hand.

Everything was going fine until Harry heard a girl loudly scream " OH MY GOD ITS HARRY STYLES!"
Shit. Harry's face went pale and before he could even think about quickening their pace the duo were surrounded by a group of screaming teenage girls.
Out of instinct Harry's hand tightened his grip on the tiny hand in his.
Suddenly someone bumped into a very frightened Juliette and she lost her grip on Harry's hand. Separated from her father she immediately burst into tears. Harry's paternal instincts kicked in and he was quickly shoving his way through the mass of people to rescue his baby girl. "Shut up you stupid brat" a young fan snapped at the child not releasing Harry was fast approaching and heard everything. " Who the fuck do you think you are calling my daughter that" Harry raged. The girl feigned innocence claiming that she hadn't said a word. He could tell that his daughter was getting more and more distressed by the situation so Harry quickly scooped her into his arms and raced to his car whispering a "shh its ok baby Daddy's got you". Once Juliette is settled in the car he goes to climb into the drivers seat being interrupted by a  hand grabbing onto his fingers stopping him. "Cuddles Daddy". Harry gently lifts her into his lap and carefully wrapped his arms around her small frame. "I'm so sorry that girl was horrible to you Julles. "
"I promise I will always love you no matter what."

~
🥹