"It was cute back then, but don't be doing that shit now, Leati," Lamia told Joe.

Joe sits down and pulls Lamia onto his lap.

"Feed me some of our cupcakes," Joe said.

Lourdes takes a picture of her parents and sends it to the group chat. Lamia rolls her eyes and feeds Joe some of the cupcakes.

"Look at y'all," Jonathan said, walking into the locker room. "Looking like 1999," Jonathan added.

They all burst into laughter.

20,000 likesacknowledgethereigns Roman Reigns is a lucky ass man cause why is his baby mama so fine 😭View all 200 comments username1 She looks like she doesn't playusername2 Joe likes them with the resting bitch face because Galina has one toouse...

20,000 likes
acknowledgethereigns Roman Reigns is a lucky ass man cause why is his baby mama so fine 😭
View all 200 comments
username1 She looks like she doesn't play
username2 Joe likes them with the resting bitch face because Galina has one too
username3 they are so hot I can't take this
username4 Lamia is a fine woman 😍
username5 Are they back together?
username6 Such a Gorgeous Couple💕
username7 Wouldn't mind waking up between them thighs 🤲🏽
username8 He got the baddest chick🔥
username9 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💎💎
username10 There's really no one finer 🔥🫶🏽

Lamia walked towards the make-up stations to see Lyrita glamming the women for the night. She was always happy to see her daughter in her element.

She was sitting in one of the chairs and chatting with the other make-up artist that was there when Raúl walked past her but stopped once he got a good look at her face.

Her heart dropped.

"Lamia," Raúl said as he locked eyes with her, she can see the confusion in his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Raúl asked her.

"Let's go talk somewhere private," She told him.

He walked away from her. She hurriedly followed him.

"Raúl," She said, trying to get him to slow down.

He stopped and turned around, his face showing how upset he was.

"What are you doing here, Lamia?" Raúl asked her.

"Are you going to tell her that I'm here?" Lamia asked him, instead of answering his question.

"Of course, she's my wife," Raúl answered.

Meanwhile, back at the make-up stations, Lyrita was telling her dad about the man her mom had just chased after and how they looked like they had history.

"Uce, go find your girl," Jonathan said because there was no way Lamia knows anyone here aside from his family so that meant that this was someone from her past.

Joe nods as he thinks the same thing.

Lamia was about to cry, this was just too much.

"She's your sister, you know how long she has been trying to reach out to you and you're telling me you don't care," Raúl said, shaking his head, he was getting angry on behalf of his wife, who just wanted to reconnect with her older sisters.

"It's too much pain there, I can't just ignore it and meet up with her like nothing happened," Lamia told him.

"What your parents did had nothing to do with her," Raúl said.

"Of course, you won't understand," Lamia said as she noticed Joe walking towards them. "Walk away, Raúl," She told him, not wanting a fight to happen if Raúl doesn't keep his temper in check.

"No, you have to talk to her," Raúl said, angrily.

"Aye, what's going on?" Joe asked, seeing the look on Lamia's face.

"We're just talking, can you walk away?" Raúl told Joe.

"Talking? About what?" Joe asked.

"I don't see how that's any of your business," Raúl answered.

"Joe, it's fine, we are having a conversation," Lamia said.

Joe looked Raúl up and down before glaring at him.

"It's my business because she is my woman, and I don't like the tone you're using with her," Joe said.

Raúl looked between Joe and Lamia.

"Oh," Raúl said.

Lamia knew he was going to tell her sister about this and she would tell their parents.

"Yeah, now walk away," Joe told him.

Lamia tries to say something but Raúl didn't let her say anything before walking away.

"What was that?" Joe asked her.

"That was a sign I can't avoid my family forever," Lamia answered with a worried look on her face.