◇Lil' Lady◇

{Striker x Reader}

(This was a nice request by Zombie_Princess88, I hope you like it!!)

°Your POV°
I walked down the ranch with my coworkers and my boss, Blitzo. I looked around, and that was when I saw the most handsome guy ever.

He rode in on a horse before he stopped in front of us as my heart nearly skipped a beat.

"Hey, y'all. You must be Mildred," the guy spoke as Millie's parents introduced him as Striker.

"And what is your name, lil' lady?" Striker asked me, taking off his hat as he gently took my hand in his.

"I'm (Y/N)," I introduced, and he gently kissed my knuckles as he made full eye contact with me.

"Well, I hope you'll be there in the audience cheering me on during the events of this here Harvest Moon Festival," Striker stated as I blushed more.

"Mhm! Yep, I'll be there," I reassured, and Striker nodded as he gently pulled his hand away.

Timeskip to the next day...

It was time for the Harvest Moon Festival, and I wore my nicest western outfit that I brought.

I walked down the stairs of Millie's parents' home as Millie grabbed my hand, pulling me outside with Moxxie behind.

The events were about to begin, and I sat with Stolas as Striker walked over to me. "Your highness," he greeted Stolas before he turned to me.

"Hey, lil' lady. I wanted to give you this. Not to keep, but to wear for today," Striker said as he gently placed his cowboy hat on my head.

I blushed brightly, and he grinned confidently as he gently placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Wish me luck, doll," Striker spoke as he rushed down to get ready for the events. "Well, isn't he a charmer?" Stolas questioned playfully. "Yeah, he is," I agreed.

Soon, the events were over, and Striker was amazing in all of them while Moxxie was nearly killed.

Striker soon walked on the stage. "This is a little diddy I wrote for a special lil' lady," he announced as he winked at me.

My tail quickly swayed side to side, and he began to sing as he kept his eyes on me. I smiled adoringly as he soon gently offered me his hand.

I rushed to him after Blitzo shoved me towards the stage, and I walked to Striker as I held his hands gently.

He gently took his hat back, placing it on his head before he dipped me down as he kissed me.

I immediately kissed him back, and I heard my friends cheering for me as Striker held me close.

Who knew cowboys could be so hot?