◇You're Hired!◇

{Blitzo x Reader}

(This is a cute request by skellydots, I hope you like it!)

°Blitzo's POV°
Okay! It's time to interview a bunch of assholes! We need more assassins since business is kinda booming at the moment.

I heard a knock on my door. "Sir, your first interviewee is ready," Moxxie spoke up. "Perfect! Send 'em in, Mox," I replied happily.

That's when the most gorgeous imp walked in with soft looking (h/c) hair, gentle (s/c) skin, and piercing (e/c) eyes.

"Hello, I'm here for the assassin job," she spoke up. Satan on a stick, and her voice is music to my ears.

"And what is your name, beautiful?" I asked as she took a seat in front of my desk. "My name is (Y/N)," the woman stated, and she smiled warmly.

"Perfect, and my employees sent me your resume. I see that you are quite the killer. I wanna see you in action," I announced.

"Okay!" (Y/N) said excitingly, and I stood up, grabbing Stolas' book as I made a portal to the human world.

"This is your target, doll," I explained, showing her a picture of a large male. Apparently, the guy killed his girlfriend after she wanted to break up with him, so the girl hired us to kill him.

"On it," (Y/N) stated, and she rushed off as I quickly followed after her. She gave herself a human disguise somehow as I admired her.

She quickly found the guy, luring him in an alleyway, and she stabbed him repeatedly in the chest.

(Y/N) soon came back to me, trying to catch her breath as she turned back into her normal form, and she smiled sweetly.

"How was that, sir?" She asked, and she cleaned off her knife. "That was perfect! You're hired. Welcome to the team!" I cheered as I led her through a back home.

"Loonie! M and M! Meet (Y/N)!" I called out, and Millie quickly rushed to her as they began to talk.

I admired (Y/N) as I had a small smile on my face, but I didn't know I had a light hue of pink on my cheeks, but I could care less.