Jenna Ortega

You were in your apartment and you got bored. You weren't needed on set today and you were lonely in your apartment. Jenna, your girlfriend was on set today.

You thought of adopting a dog so you won't be lonely so you did. You were on your way to the pet shop and bought some toys and food for the puppy you were about to adopt.

You adopted a 2 month golden retriever named Miko . Jenna had her own apartment and you could always hire a petsitter when you are needed on set.

Jenna texted you and said she was coming over. You thought to yourself that it was a perfect time to surprise her with your new dog.

You got home and Miko was getting used to the new environment around him. He was also cautious and didn't trust you at first. A few minutes of sitting on the floor and giving Miko small pets, he slowly trusted you.

Miko then went to your lap and laid his head on your lap. He was awake but tired. You pet him gently and while you do he licks your other hand that was on resting on your lap.

You heard a notification on your phone. You grabbed your phone that was next to you, but kept petting Miko.

You read the text and it was Jenna saying she's on her way. You text her back then put your phone down and gently picked Miko up and placed him on his bed. He slowly fell asleep.

You were on the couch scrolling on social media. You then heard the door open and close. "Y/n, babe, Where are you?" You heard Jenna call out causing Miko to wake up.

He got up from his bed and went to you. You stood up and picked him up like a little baby, then went to your girlfriend.

You saw Jenna putting her shoes away on the side. She turned around and saw you with Miko in your arms.

Her jaw dropped "Aww, puppy!" She says with a smile and walked over to you and gently pet Miko.

You smiled and handed Miko to Jenna who took him in her arms. "You like him?" You asked. Jenna looked at you with a huge smile on her face

"I love him! What's his name?" She asks as she placed him down on the ground. Miko's tail was wagging happily and his ears was pushed back as he sat down waiting to be petted

"His name's Miko." You said. Jenna then sat down on the floor next to Miko. Miko was licking her face all over again as he jumped onto Jenna.

Jenna picked him up and took him to the living room with you following next to her.

The rest of the day you and Jenna were watching movies with Miko.