Wednesday Addams

Your girlfriend Wednesday birthday was today, and Enid forced you to help plan the surprise birthday for her. You knew Wednesday wouldn't like it but it was worth a shot.

You all meet in Crackstone's crypt and wait for Enid and Wednesday. Once they got in Crackstone's crypt, you all sang happy birthday for her and brought her, her cake.

As expected, Wednesday ignored the cake and went straight to some writing on the wall.

Wednesday then asked you and Enid to go on a "girls night".

Wednesday, you and Enid go back to Nevermore after being almost killed by the monster in the Gates mansion.

Wednesday tricked you, Enid and Tyler to go to the Gates mansion for her birthday. Ending up to almost being killed.

________

You got mad at Wednesday because of that suicide mission. You went up to your dorm and sat on your bed sighing.

A few minutes later you heard a knock on the door. You looked up and see it open. It was Wednesday.

"What do you want?" You asked standing up crossing your arms.

"Enid's mad at me. Are you mad at me?" She asked walking up.

"Wednesday, we could've died back there because of your obsession of this monster! I get that you want to keep everyone safe but we almost died." You whispered yelled.

"But with this information i am one step closer to finding out who this monster is." She argued.

"Do you really want to risk everyone that cares about you just got this monster!?" You said still angry at your girlfriend.

Wednesday stood quiet. "One day, someone's going to die because of your obsession." You said looking down on the floor. "Get out." You said turning back to Wednesday who had a shocked face.

"I said Get out, Wednesday!" You yelled. Wednesday took a moment before leaving.

_______

Wednesday went back to her room, Enid was staying Yoko because she got mad at Wednesday too.

Wednesday walked up to a wall then curled up into a ball with her back facing the wall.

She then noticed a tear fell from her eye. She quickly wiped it before placing her head down to her knees.

_______

I knew i had to write something but don't know what.

This is so random lol