𝚂𝚒𝚡 | 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝

Taehyun's POV

We arrived at a café which Chaeryeong's parents also own.

I allowed them to talk. Even if I feel upset with Jeongin kept quiet just so he can also say his feelings.

I looked a Chaeryeong hands I noticed that she was pinching herself. Perhaps because she's nervous.

I pulled her hand and interwind it with mine.

"I understand what you're saying Jeongin but We really need you to calm down." Chaeryeong said.

"All I want is give me a chance I've waited for almost 2 years for this." He said.

"I never told you to wait." Chaeryeong answered.

"Choose Me or Taehyun." Jeongin said before leaving the café.

"Taehyun. I need some time alone now." Chaeryeong said.

"I'll get going then. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked and she nods.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Chaeryeong's POV

T

he next day. "Madame Lee-" "please just call me Chaeryeong." I said but one of our helpers did not respond.

I sighed it gets lonely here sometimes.

I went downstairs and saw Taehyun. "Shall we go now?" He asked handing me a helmet.

He looked handsome as he wears his gelmet and rides his motorcycle.

I went on he back my hands on his shoulders. He then moved it arround his waist and I felt his abs.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Ne!"(Yes!) I answered.

We arrived at the studio. "Who owns this studio?" I asked.

"My mom. She paints a lot." He answers.

"And you dont? I would be here all day." I said.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Taehyun's POV

We started to paint. Obviously Chaeryeong did amazing but I don't even know what I did.

I was minding my own buisness when I felt a cold and wet paintbrush on my face. As Chaeryeong continously trying to hold her laughter.

"This is what you want to do now." I playfully said.

I got paint on my paintbrush and put some on her forehead. We we're laughing arround putting paintbrush on each others face.

"Taehyun?" Mom wearing a mask came in seeing me and Chaeryeong with paint on our face.

"Eomma. I'll gice you two time. I'll go for now." Mom said.

"We should clean up now." Chaeryeong said just after smearing a handful of paint on my face as she laugh.

I led us to the bathroom Chaeryeong cleaned her face the I cleaned my face almost dripping with paint.

The water was dyed blue because of the paint on my face.

"Blue means inspiration and sensitivity, trust, loyalty and sincerity." I heard a voice behind me.

"What?" I asked.

"That's blue, loyal, trustworthy, inspired, sensitive and sincere. Are you blue?" She asked.

"Did you mean it?" She asked.

"Mean what?" I asked.

"That you like me?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I admire you." I said.

"Because you liked somone who's simmilar to me?" She said again.

"Is that all you can give Taehyun? Admiration?" She said.

I couldn't speak. Somewhat it's true that I was attracted to her due to her similarly with a friend but I never liked Arin. I treated her as a younger sister and for Chaeryeong. I feel like I like her but I can't seem to say it.

"This will be out first and last hangout. I thought about it last night. I thought I had feelings for you. Maybe I do but I can't lose myself." She said.

"I'll go now Taehyun. I'll let you be." She said she kissed my cheeks before leaving.

07.12.2023
Wanderlust Series - Magic Paint

Thoughts? For now Chaeryeong chose Jeongin, you think it will change?

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter pleas eleave a vote if you liked it :)