| CHAPTER 12 |

Depuis le début

With each step she took, the more she could hear small voices from a far. Enough for her too her what they where saying.

"Wow... She's beautiful."

"She has the face of a goddess. She's perfect!"

"She's so elegant...."

"She gives off a completely different vibe from her sister. Better actually."

She couldn't help but slightly giggle, making her smile. She looked up and her smile practically lit up the whole room. People stared in awe at her beauty.

It was only when she finally stepped down from the last step that people snapped back into reality. The crowd was in chaos. People where pushing each other just to get a glimpse of her face. People where clapping. The clapping went on forever, but only until the trumpets sounded before the announcement meaning the royal family was about to come in. The whole family was announced first except for the crown prince.

"His and Her majesty, The Emperor and Empress!"

The room went dead silent. All people felt was anticipation and excitement mixed together.

The empress and emperor finally stepped down and walked to their thrones. as a sign of respect, all the people kneeled before them.

"Rise my faithful servants.

The voice of the emperor echoed before people rose.

The trumpets once again sounded meaning the crown prince was about to enter. The girls where excited and flocked around each other. Most where envious of the sisters and Lady Odette because they had a chance too be with such a handsome young man like the Crown Prince.

The doors opened and a tall and slim figure step out of the dark. He was wearing a dark blue prince uniform with golden buttons and at least 10 medals on it. His fair was fluffy but neat. His emerald eyes looked like gewls from the finest shop in the universe. His hair looked like the galaxy. It looked so dark, when the chandeliers shined in his hair it looked like the night sky with a bunch of glistening stars.

Loud claps and filled the room. People stared with admiration. Except for one person—Anastasia.

Badump!

'No way...'

She covered her mouth before running past the crowd.

'It's him!...'

Badump!

'The guy from the forest!'

She stopped to catch her breath. Someone tapped her on her shoulder.

"Are you Anastasia?"

Anastasia looked back while keeping her hand on her chest. She could hear people talking in the background but it was a blur.

"You don't look too good...."

Eloise put her arm on her shoulder and supported her by holding one of her arms.

"Here sit. Talk too me. Are you really ok?"

After drinking water, Anastasia could think more clearly.

"That man... who is he?" She breathed deeply in between words.

"Hm? Who?" Eloise turned to the direction Anastasia was looking at and saw the crown prince greeting people.

"Oh... Prince Luke?"

Anastasia froze.

'The guy I helped in the forest was the prince?...'