Angel Goes Out

It had been awhile since Angel had gone on a shopping spree with his best friend, and when he woke up one morning, that's exactly what he decided to do. One quick call to Cherri, and the two were out on the town, stopping by every store that caught their eye. After a good three hours of shopping, the two took a break, stopping by a small cafe where they could order coffee and rest their feet.

"Gosh Angie, I'd forgotten how much you could carry."

"Well, I use these for more than screwin' and killin' ya know." Angel said with a chuckle, retracting his third set of arms, which he'd been using to carry some of their shopping bags.

Cherri snorted a laugh, sipping her drink, "Not like you do much killing anymore, Mr. Goodie Goodie."

Angel let out a mock gasp of offense, one hand resting on his chest, "How dare you! I'll let ya know that I still get into plenty of trouble. Why just yesterday, Vaggie was yelling at me for lettin' Fat Nuggets steal all her shoes."

Cherri chuckled, leaning on the table they sat at, "What's it like living all nice anyways? Gotta be a hell of a lot more peaceful than before."

"It is." Angel admitted with a shrug, "Can be kinda borin' though. It's weird not bein' strung out on so many drugs either."

"Well...I'm happy to see you got your shit together, Angie, really." Cherri took his hand, a caring smile on her face, "You had me a little worried for a bit."

"Aw babe, that's real sweet of ya." Angel Dust smiled, "If ya wanted, I'm sure Charlie would let ya stay at the hotel."

"And ruin my street cred? You may be my favorite slut, but I wouldn't go that far." Cherri gave a playful roll of her eye, making Angel snort a laugh.

"It ain't that bad sugar tots, so just keep it in mind for me, would ya?"

"You know I will."

"Good." Angel picked up his drink, taking a long sip before he went on with the conversation, "So how've things been on your end anyway? Any interestin' turf wars goin' on?"

"No." Cherri Bomb let out a whine, "I've been so damn bored!"

"I'm sure somethin' will happen. What about that snake dude?"

"He's been off fighting someone else for territory." Cherri grumbled, "I'll never understand how we can live in a place like this and still have days with nothing to do."

"Ya just gotta look a little harder." Angel said, "Hell, you can usually find a fight just by walkin' into an alley and-"

Angel Dust was cut off by a group of three men approaching their table, just your average thugs in leather jackets and combat boots. The leader of this little gang was a burly tiger, one scar over his left eye. His buddies were both felines, though they weren't nearly as well built as their tiger friend.

"Looks like you two got a little more than you can carry~" The tiger said in a gravelly voice, nodding at the bags at their feet, "Me and my friends wouldn't mind giving you a little help for a little something in return."

Angel blanched, "We're fine handsome, why don't you and your buddies go find some little hooker turning tricks to bother?"

The tiger gave an annoyed growl, "You better show me some respect, you stupid slut. You don't have your big boss to protect you anymore."

Cherri chuckled, "Like he needed that asshat to look after him."

Angel took one long sip from his drink and set it down, smiling at Cherri, "Still wanna have a little fun, babe?"

"You know you're my favorite guy to party with~" Cherri responded, getting to her feet, Angel following her lead.

From his fluff, Angel pulled out a revolver, pulling the hammer back as he held it to the tiger's nose, "Now baby, ya wanna try sayin' that again?"